26th February 2013, 07:42 PM
khadim hussain danish

How to study MBBS after doing intermediate? I am from Pakistan

i am from Pakistan .i have done my intermediate and i wants to study MBBS or BS (hons)in biotechnology in germany . i also would like to apply for scholarship because i cannot afford my educational expenses .so please tell what is the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  2. Eligibility and process to study MBBS to be a Doctor?
  3. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study MBBS in Berlin?
  4. Can I do post graduation in any other country after completing MBBS from Pakistan? In which countries I would be eligible for private practice?
  5. Courses available after MBBS in Pakistan without doing house job and graduating from China?
  6. Scholarship for Pakistani student to study MBBS in India?
  7. How much percentage is required for MBBS in Pakistan?
  8. Details of entrance tests for intermediate girls who have completed their intermediate?
  9. Job opportunities for Fellow Doctors of Pakistan in USA?
  10. Can I do MBBS after passing BSc Nursing 4 year degree program in UK or Pakistan?
  11. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  12. How to study B.Tech after completing intermediate with 51%?
  13. Is there any chance of getting in MBBS colleges after scoring 50% in intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can we join Pakistan army as a doctor after completing MBBS? Is there any vacancy available?What is procedure to join it?
  15. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
  16. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost? -- [New]
  17. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  18. What should I study after passing 12th? What would be better to study between CA and MBBS?
28th April 2013, 02:30 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study MBBS after doing intermediate? I am from Pakistan

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that mostly for pursuing the MBBS Degree you must have given the medical Entrance exam but sometime they don't required it.
Second thing is that you must clearly passed 10+2 Examinations from any of the recognised board and must have PCB as an important main subjects in your Intermediate class in order to apply for MBBS.
You have to apply for the abroad process and may also have to give other Entrance exam which are applicable for the students who want to apply Abroad.

Regarding the Scholarship so you can apply for the colleges which gives scholarship to the student.And,You may also apply for the UG Scholarship it will help you.

While that for B.Sc so you may apply directly for which you must have passed clearly your intermediate Examinations.

Note that you should list out all the colleges and should check their facilities as well as their benefits for you then only you should apply as its matter of your future and always think twice before applying will it be beneficial for you or not.
12th June 2013, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

If I passed my Fsc exams in other country. And naw I want to do mbbs in pakistan. Then what is the requirements for admission in medical university in pakistan? please give me total information.
12th June 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

slam m studying mbbs in china but i want to migration in pakistan plz tel me what is the procedure of migration
9th October 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

if i pass my fsc exams in pakistan .now i want to do mbbs in china through scholarships,then how much percentage is needed to get scholarships?
5th August 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

i am from lahore pakistan and i have done fsc pre medical, now i want to do mbbs and i want to become an army doctor but i have no idea how to apply and secondly i want army to afford my all exoenses of MBBS and then i'll serve PAK army till my death. please tellvme the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?