6th December 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take direct admission for diploma passed student

is this possible take direct second year admission for diploma passed student

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Uttar Pradesh offering direct admission in second year of Diploma for ITI student? -- [New]
  2. Direct FYBA is possible after Diploma without 12th?
  3. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  4. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  5. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  6. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  7. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  8. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  9. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year civil engineering? I have passed with 60%
  10. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  11. Should I take admission in Electrical Engineering for direct 2nd year after passing diploma with 82%?
  12. Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering. -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can a diploma student take admission in direct 2nd year
  14. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  15. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission?
  16. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  17. Admission to direct 2nd year for B.Tech IT after scoring 78% in diploma IT? Best colleges in Pune for that?
  18. Is it possible to opt for FYBA after Diploma (Electronics ad Telecommunication)?
3rd June 2013, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take direct admission for diploma passed student

After textile diploma can i get admission in fashion designing..
3rd June 2013, 05:41 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed diploma in Engineering then surely it is possible to take admisison in the second year of Bachelor of Technology. This scheme is offered for diploma and Bachelor of Science degree holders.

Direct admission in the second year is called Lateral entry admission. It is quite popular among the diploma holders to take admission in the second year of engineering degree course.

You will find that most colleges reserve some number of seats for the diploma holders to get it through lateral entry. Although this list does not include Indian Institutes of Technology and the National Institutes of Technology.

Both of these prestigious universities will not offer you lateral entry admission. Since the entrance exam for lateral entry is called LEET, it is pointless to appear for the following entrance exams:

AIEEE

IIT-JEEE

BITSAT

UPSEE

ISEET

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Engineering Test. It is specifically for the lateral entry admission therefore diploma holders should appear for it.

LEET Eligibility

1. Must have diploma in Engineering.

2. 60 percent marks in the diploma.

If you have scored less than 60 percent then consider appearing for some other entrance exam. There are other exams as well including separately conducted by the colleges.
25th July 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i am complited my diploma in EC now i want learn in NIT IIT collage can i take admisson
9th November 2015, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

How can i get lateral entry in b.tech jamia miliya after completion my diploma in civil with 70%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?