26th June 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for admission in MSc Chemistry?

what is the last date for admission in m.sc.chemistry.?...lease tell me the date

Related Questions:
  1. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus? -- [New]
  2. What is the syllabus of MSc Biochemistry? Date of the admission test of MSc Chemistry?
  3. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  4. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  5. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  6. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  8. Procedure to take admission in MSc Chemistry? Date of sale of the forms for the entrance exam?
  9. Procedure, Eligibility and date of application for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  10. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  11. What is the last date for admission in MSc Chemistry?
  12. MSc chemistry HCU last date of submission of application?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  14. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  15. What is the last date of admission into MSc Bio Chemistry in NTR university?
  16. What is the date of sale of application for MSc in chemistry?
  17. Last date for submission of application forms for MSc chemistry?
  18. List of colleges offering MSc Chemistry under OU? What is the cutoff rank for BC-B female students to take admission in MSc Chemistry under OU?
29th October 2012, 06:42 AM
shiv puri

Default Re: What is the last date for admission in MSc Chemistry?

Hello friend,

In India there a lot of universities in different-2 states who made M.s.c in chemistry.If you provide me details from where you belong I provide you information of that city or states colleges or universities information

Or if you want to take admission in a particular university so send the name of the university , I provide you details of that university.

I hope this help full to you,

Thanking you...
29th October 2012, 11:13 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the last date for admission in MSc Chemistry?

Hello,
You did not mention the college for which you are looking admission in. So your question is incomplete here. There are so many institutes catering to M.Sc. in Chemistry in India. All of them have different deadlines. But see within July-August most graduation results come out. So based on that I can give you a general guideline that mostly this admission procedure starts in around the month of September and continues at until November. If at all there are some special cases, where the candidate could not take up admission within that stipulated time due to some important condition, then the governing body of the university allows some late admissions. But better you take admission within the stipulated time only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?