2nd March 2012, 08:16 PM
akm30491

Is it possible to transfer from one college to another college in Pune University?

is it possible to transfer from one college to another college in pune university
?

26th April 2012, 08:47 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from one college to another college in Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akm30491 View Post
is it possible to transfer from one college to another college in pune university
?
Certainly it is possible to transfer from one college to another in Pune university. For that you need to write an application addressing to the principal, registrar or director. You can collect the migration form from the administrative office. Fill the form and submit it in the office. Do not forget to mention the right and sensible cause for the migration.

You need to keep in mind whether seats are available for the same degree course or not in the college you will take the transfer.
14th May 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from one college to another college in Pune University?

Can I get a transfer in 3rd yr from one engg college to anothrr
11th September 2012, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a transfer in 3rd yr from one engg college to
anothr
5th November 2012, 05:13 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to transfer from private collega to tribhuvan university of nepal
1st December 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

can i get a college transfer from pune university to delhi university ??
9th December 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get transfer in any college from another in delhi university.. Please inform
27th March 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,i am ravi from ap . .
I am studeing btech eee with fees reambersment . Is it possible to transfer another clg with free seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?