18th February 2010, 03:55 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Is it possible to transmit and recieve a video signal through wireless?

sir i want to know how can i transmit and recieve a video signal over 10 km radius ,without using satellite and wire,
If i have permission to broadcast signal?

18th February 2010, 07:07 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to transmit and recieve a video signal through wireless?

hey prince,
really this is very good question,
yes,there is possibility to transmit video signal over 10km radius range,
for this you should take the license,which will be provided by government of india.
for transmission of video signal,the data is being transfer though wiress, in this process it will be transmit on the basis of WAN,
because it is the one of the method to transfer the data or video signal.
but for this you should contact to the senior engineering working in different communication sector.
ok.
19th February 2010, 01:25 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to transmit and recieve a video signal through wireless?

as a answer to your question i will refer you to a link where you can find the related post and the technology used to transmit the video signals over a distance of 10 km i hope you see it as it is in a form of powerpoint presentation & i am sure you will like it and is aupcomming new technology to be introduced all over and is soon goint to replace all the cable wires..

www.docstoc.com/.../Studies-on-Next-Generation-Access-Technology-using-Radio-over

just folow this link, that was a good question, hope you got your answer, bbye take care...
19th February 2010, 04:38 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

by the use of Wireless 2.4 GHz Audio/Video Signal Sender we can transmit video over hunderd feet. but not 100km
20th February 2010, 12:23 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Yes this is possible to transmit and recieve the video signals through wireless with the help of some divices........
20th February 2010, 03:39 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Yes my friend it is possible to transmit and recieve video signals through wireless.....
22nd March 2010, 05:23 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend, with the help of digital transceiver operable , you can transmit and recieve a video signal through wireless.........
23rd March 2010, 11:49 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

yes it is possible the video calling follows the same principle
15th May 2010, 05:46 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Yes it is possible because it works as same as in the case of audio signals.
8th December 2010, 10:06 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi friend

sure you can transmit the signal by using the ZIGBE, instrument which is used to transmit, you can use this in power plant also and in TTP also

Gook luck
9th December 2010, 01:23 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Is it possible to transmit and recieve a video signal through wireless?

hi prince though generally it is not possible but if you want to transmit it than there are two ways through which we can send signal without using wire or setalite .

you may send it by using devise repeaters which are generally works at wan label but for this special permissions are required

other possible answer to this question is that you may transmit using Bluetooth of class 1 which can send data up to 300 feet or 100 meters so by using 100 such devise in a series you may be able to send signal without any distortion . the same question was asked in iit-m in a interview for different distance and the logical answer was Bluetooth only.
9th December 2010, 08:00 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to transmit and recieve a video signal through wireless?

hello friend

your question made me to think for a while

yeah you have a chance to transmit and receive the signal in digital means so you have to break your signal into discrete signal that is digital signal and you have to use converters and send it using antennas where there will be no use of satellite and for this i cant say you exactly get 10 km output you can get but you can reach till there the methods like hi techh wifis can solve your problem may be it is bit costly you can get efficient out put

all the best

happy project

~aditya~
9th December 2010, 08:15 AM
manikantakaligiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by princearyan View Post
sir i want to know how can i transmit and recieve a video signal over 10 km radius ,without using satellite and wire,
If i have permission to broadcast signal?
with out satellite wireless communication is not possiable.
9th December 2010, 01:17 PM
sunkanna

yes it possible through wireless.nowadays we are using wi-fi to transmit the any type of signal such as text,image,audio,and video.
9th December 2010, 08:56 PM
lavanyaratala

ya friend....it is obsolutely possible to transmit the video signal to 10 km range through wireless
25th December 2010, 06:57 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiii
Is it possible to transmit and recieve a video signal through wireless

really this is very good question,
yes,there is possibility to transmit video signal over 10km radius range,
for this you should take the license,which will be provided by government of india.
for transmission of video signal,the data is being transfer though wiress, in this process it will be transmit on the basis of WAN,
because it is the one of the method to transfer the data or video signal.
but for this you should contact to the senior engineering working in different communication sector.

good

luck..
11th August 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

does formatting a computer repeatedly has any effect on the performance of the computer?
8th April 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

what is meant by vedio signal and what is th erange of that signal?
5th October 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

how is it possible to transmit and receive real time videos over a distance of 1km-3km range. suggest some device.
11th January 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE IS ANY DEVICE TO CHANGE THE VIDEO SIGNAL (ANALOG TO DIGITAL SIGNAL)...
14th January 2013, 12:02 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...............

YES its definitely possible to transmit & Receive Signal through Wireless & now a day its became popular.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?