5th March 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Which additional courses can I do during my B.Tech 2nd year ECE summer vacations?

I am a B.Tech II nd year E.C.E. student. What are the additional courss that I can do in summer vacations?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the additional courses to be learnt during B.Tech 2nd year ECE?
  2. Courses to be done in summer vacations related to ECE which will help in future?
  3. How to do training in summer vacations? I am a 2nd year student of B.Tech ECE
  4. List of courses a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year candidate can do in Summer break in Lucknow?
  5. Summer courses for 2nd B.Tech ECE students?
  6. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  7. Which are the extra courses that can be done during the summer vacation?
  8. Which are the right courses for CSE students during summer vacations(Except C and C++)?
  9. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  10. How to do summer training after 2nd year?
  11. How can I do summer internship while doing B.Tech ECE 2nd year in NIT? -- [New]
  12. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?
  13. How to do summer internship or additional program in Nanotechnology? I am a B.Tech Nanotechnology student of 2nd semester
  14. How to utilise summer vacations by doing internship in related companies? I am a 3rd year ECE student from AP
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  16. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  17. What courses can I take up during vacations? I am a 2nd year B.E Instrumentation Tech student
  18. Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?
5th March 2011, 10:34 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: Which additional courses can I do during my B.Tech 2nd year ECE summer vacations?

Additional Courses in Summer Vacations:

You can join good institutes or tutors for learning computer languages (C, C++, Java).

Having knowledge of these languages will provide you additional advantage for your recruitment during your final year placements too.

You can even design small scientific projects/applications & work onto them. That will too facilitate your skills & can be a good marker in your resume.
6th March 2011, 12:26 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Which additional courses can I do during my B.Tech 2nd year ECE summer vacations?

Dear friend,

As you are a student of B.Tech engineering of branch ECE,

I would line to suggest you to go for some computer course during your B.Tech 2nd year ECE summer vacations because presently this is the time of modernization. Now a days almost 80% job in India is done by the computers.

So you have to be perfect in computer to have easy life in the future.

English speaking course also you can do.

All the best.
6th March 2011, 01:08 AM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which additional courses can I do during my B.Tech 2nd year ECE summer vacations?

Well thats very good that you want to do additional studies during your Btech and im sure that will definitely be beneficial for you in future.

I would suggest that you undergo training for Recent Trends in RF technology.

As you know that there is a need for miniaturized design & high speed operation that has sparked new innovations in the field of RF technology.
MIC(Monolithic Integrated Circuits),MMIC(Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit),Microwave antenna,UWB technology and RF MEMS(Micro Electromechanical System) mark the latest advancement and hence will be extensively are very important concepts these are are covered in the RF technology.
As this is a very uocomng technology and also very popular, so i think it is best if you undergo training for recent trends in RF technology.
6th March 2011, 01:30 AM
mishra245

You can do anything related to your stream i.e. electronics and communication engineering.
You can do CAD course which is related to any stream and also effective for your stream.
6th March 2011, 11:11 AM

Course for ECE

PLC Automation Training

Just go for this training this will help you in future.

the contents are-

Course Modules
Topics of 4 weeks Training :

A) Industrial electrical wiring concepts
B) We cover four PLCs : Allen Bradley ,Siemens, Messung & Mitsubishi latest PLC’s
More than 80 Topic of PLCs which includes Basic to Advance Instructions ,ladder programming , troubleshooting
C) HMI / MMI
D) SCADA
E) AC Drives
F) PLC Applications
6th March 2011, 12:08 PM
SUNNY PRAKASH

AS YOUR ARE A ECE STUDENT OF 2nd YEAR THEN MUST GO FOR PCB DESIGING COURSE WHICH WILL HELP IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT. YOU CAN ALSO GO FOR SOME BASIC CONCEPT FOR EMBEDDED. THIS HAS NOW BECAME THE NEW TECHNOLOGY.IF YOU HAVE SOME MORE TIME THEN YOU CAN ALSO GO FOR C++.

SO ITS UPON YOU WHICH COURSES YOU ARE CHOOSING.
DO YOUR BEST AND GAIN SOME EXTRA..

ALL THE BEST..
8th April 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

as we dont have java as a subject in my 3rd year how can it helps us....and what we have to do during summer.?
17th April 2011, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Which additional courses can I do during my B.Tech 2nd year TCE summer vacations in banglore?
19th April 2011, 01:13 AM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
It is to be noticed that you ought to do the following courses for your core companies.

1. Embedded solutions
2. PCB layout designing
3. Circuit designing
4. PLC
5. VLSI designing
6. Labview
7. Matlab/Comsol
8. SCADA

All the Best
Do well.
19th April 2011, 01:15 AM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
It is to be noticed that you ought to do the following courses for your core companies.

1. Embedded solutions
2. PCB layout designing
3. Circuit designing
4. PLC
5. VLSI designing
6. Labview
7. Matlab/Comsol
8. SCADA

All the Best
Do well.
24th April 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir... from which institution we can get qualitative output...say in case of embeded course..i m residing in delhi.
4th June 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

from where we have to done the course of c,c and java? which complete within 4-6 weeks?
8th June 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

sir,now i,m doing my final ece.I would like to do some xtra credit courses which can be suppport for my job. so, if you kindly skuggest me some of the courses which i can do....
15th September 2011, 08:36 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend there are many courses that you can do in the summer vacation.

there are many courses like:-

VLSI designing

lab view

PCB lay out designing

circuit designing

Ypu can also go for the programming field like

c++

java

etc.

best of luck.
15th October 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

What extra courses should i do during my btech 3rd year?
18th December 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

is it good to learn electronic cadd < which consist of OrCAD-Capture OrCAD-PCB Editor OrCAD-PSpice > ? am in 2nd year , ECE dept ?
4th January 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Is PLC is a topic in the UNIVERSITY syllabus of ECE in B.Tech..?? can i go for that topic to do my Inplant training ??
12th January 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING 1ST YEAR ECE.WHAT ARE THE ADDITIONAL COURSES WHICH I CAN DO IN VACATIONS?KINDLY REPLY.
I AM RESIDING IN TRIVANDRUM,KERALA.
28th May 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

which courses can i do during my b.tech 1st yr summer vaccation,branch me?
5th June 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i am btech 2nd year student what type of coursesand training i can do in these two months holidays.please reply as soon as possible
26th June 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I am ECE student.Can I join in CISCO CERTIFICATION course?
14th July 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,what course should we prefer during our holidays being a ece student which would be helpful in our future??
2nd September 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

which aditional courses can i do during b.tech 2nd,3rd year information technology?
12th December 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

course for telecom engineer( only telecom engineering) ???
12th March 2013, 10:13 AM
Globemaster

hi,,,,,,

additional courses can I do during my B.Tech 2nd year ECE summer vacations

1.AC Drives

2.PLC Applications

3.HMI / MMI

4.SCADA

5.VLSI designing

6. Embedded solutions

7.Matlab/Comsol

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30th March 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I will complete my b.tech 1st year this may.I want to spend my summer learning any useful courses,please help me.My branch is computer science
24th May 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

What additional course should i opt during summer vacation..for electrical engg
26th May 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

for doing this extra course which tutorial will be benefecial for the b.tech 2nd year students
5th June 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of EIC 1st yr,which course would be beneficial for me in summer holidays?
17th June 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

what are the courses that can be done during btech eee?(now i am 5 semester)
4th July 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Which additional courses
can I do during my B.Tech 2nd
year biochemical engineering summer vacations?
27th July 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

What additional courses can a B.tech 2nd year CSE student opt for in correspondance. Not only in summer vacations but full time also.
17th February 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Candidate,
Indraprastha Academy of Science & Engineering offers Government recognized short term courses. Through this program you not enhance your CV but also apply directly for govt jobs.
Another benefit that you can get is the Scholarship + monetary fund (if you want to setup your business)
For details contact: 09211954812
or mail us at [email protected]
www.indraprasthaacademy.in
13th May 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Which short and specialized course is offered by IIT Delhi during summer vacation for CSE undergraduate ho has completed first year
5th July 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the best diploma courses which help in making the career
20th April 2016, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I best utilize my summer vacations, that can benefit me while studying nanotechnology,after first year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?