18th June 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of NDA officers?

what is salary of NDA officers..Please tell me how much is it

19th June 2014, 10:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary of NDA officers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is salary of NDA officers..Please tell me how much is it
National defence academy is conducted by union public service commission twice in a year to recruits the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy.

Those candidate who have completed 12th standard are applicable for NDA Exam . Without having Mathematics and Physics subject student are eligible for NDA exam but only in Indian Army post .

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for Sc/ST candidate . Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must have Citizenship of India.

If get selected then you will be under a training period where your stipend will be starting from 9000 to 15000.After the training period your pay scale will vary according to your post of lieutenant to COAS, i.e. from 15,600 to 90,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?