17th September 2012, 06:31 PM
rajmalar-b

Postal assistant recruitment exam model question papers?

I want to postal Assistant recruitment exam model question papers please sent to my email id [email protected]

12th December 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Postal assistant recruitment exam model question papers?

Dear frs, want to postal Assistant recruitment exam model question papers please sent to my email id
[email protected]
14th December 2012, 11:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajmalar-b View Post
I want to postal Assistant recruitment exam model question papers please sent to my email id [email protected]

Previous year question Papers Postal Assistant Exam

For Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants an examination is conducted by the Department of Postal Govt .

If you have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks then you are eligible for Postal assistant Exam .

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category .You must know your local language very clearly .

I have attached the Question papers of Postal Assistant exam so please check it out.
21st December 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of postal assistant exam in maharashtra region?
22nd December 2012, 04:48 AM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajmalar-b View Post
Dear friend,

Postal Assistant Recruitment Exam is conducted by Department of Postal Government of India. There are some eligibility Criteria which you have to follow in order to appear in this exam.

Eligibility Criteria:-

1)- You should have clear 12th class in any stream from a recognized board.
2)- You should have minimum 60% marks in 12th if you belongs to general category.
3)- There is some marks relaxation for reserved category candidates. For OBC candidates minimum marks requirement in 12th is 50% and for SC/ST candidates minimum marks requirement is 45%.
4)- Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
5)- There is 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection Procedure:-

1)- Written Exam,
2)- Computer Typing Test.

Exam Syllabus:-
  • General Knowledge,
  • Mathematics,
  • English and
  • Reasoning & Analytical Ability Questions.

Exam Pattern:-

Total number of questions in the written exam will be 100.
Each correct question carries 1 mark.
The total time alloted for the exam is 120 minutes or 2 hours.

Books to be referred for the exam:-

--> Department of Posts: Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Exam
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications

--> DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
by Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

--> Department Of Posts: Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant Recruitment Exam
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Attached Files
File Type: doc (www.entrance-exam.net)-(www.entrance-exam.net)-India Post Postal Assistant Exam - Paper1(1).doc(31.0 KB, 59 views)
File Type: doc (www.entrance-exam.net)-(www.entrance-exam.net)-India Post Postal Assistant Exam - Paper3(2).doc(27.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-(www.entrance-exam.net)-Postal Assistant G.K.pdf(65.6 KB, 83 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-(www.entrance-exam.net)-Postal Assistant G.K_2.pdf(65.6 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-(www.entrance-exam.net)-Postal Assistant G.K_3.pdf(65.6 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-(www.entrance-exam.net)-Previous year question papers of India Post Post.pdf(65.6 KB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-(www.entrance-exam.net)-Postal Assistant G.K_4.pdf(65.6 KB, 67 views)
File Type: doc (www.entrance-exam.net)-(www.entrance-exam.net)-India Post Postal Assistant Exam - Paper2(1).doc(32.0 KB, 53 views)
22nd December 2012, 04:29 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Postal assistant recruitment exam model question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear frs, want to postal Assistant recruitment exam model question papers please sent to my email id
[email protected]
Government of India recruits postal assistants and sorting assistants in the postal circle.

Duties of postal assistants mainly includes receipt and registration of Dak, noting and drafting, disposal of dak.

Syllabus of the Written Test includes 4 parts i.e Part A consists of 25 questions on GK i.e General knowledge of 25 marks. Part B consists of Mathematics carrying 25 marks for 25 questions. Part C consists of 25 questions on English and Part D is includes Reasoning and Analytic Ability which is having 25 questions for 25 marks. So total goes to 100 marks for 100 questions. 1 marks for each question.

Advertisement date was 11th of August. Last date of sale of its application was 25th of September. Last date of receipt of completed form was 1st of October.

Below are the papers you can download them
Attached Files
File Type: zip Postal Assistant Papers.zip(53.2 KB, 21 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Paper V.pdf(11.7 KB, 311 views)
17th January 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

when the exam will be start
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?