5th October 2012, 11:19 PM
Sweety Esther

Postal exam model question papers?

As i'm going to appear for my postal assistant exam i'm in need of model question paper so please provide me with it. Thank you.

6th October 2012, 10:32 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Postal exam model question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Esther View Post
As i'm going to appear for my postal assistant exam i'm in need of model question paper so please provide me with it. Thank you.
Postal Assistant Exam Details:-

## Department of Postal Govt. Of India conducts an examination for the post of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant. To give this exam certain criteria needs to be satisfied. Some of them have been listed below:-

## To give this exam you need need to be a higher secondary passed out or its equivalent from a recognized school or institution. In addition to that english should be your compulsory subject at 10+2 level.

## You need to secure minimum 60% of marks in aggregate at 10+2 level. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. The percentage to obtain is 55% in case of OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates.

## You will certainly get an edge over others if you are well versed in the local language of the State of the concerned postal circle.

## If you do not know the local language well it will still do if you had studied hindi at matriculation level or its equivalent.

## For the exam you need to stress on the following areas:- General Knowledge, Mathematics, Reasoning and English.

## There will be all in all 100 questions to answer. Each question carries one mark. So the total marks allotted for this exam is 100. Apart from the exam you also need to sit for a computer or typing test which will last for 30 minutes.

Postal Assistant Exam Books:-

Department of Posts: Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Exam
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications

DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
by Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Department Of Posts Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Postal Assistant (Saving Bank Control Organisation)
by Kiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go through them to find out more about the question pattern. Practice more such papers to get more marks.

Hope this helps :-> :->
17th April 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Postal exam model question papers?

how many marks to pass the post exam out of 100?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?