3rd November 2011, 10:33 AM
chandru966

Which posts I can apply in Tamil Nadu Government having completed MBA in HR and Marketing?

Hai I am Chandru completed MBA Hr & Marketing, and what are the posts available for me in Tamil Nadu Government. Reply me to this mail id also [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  2. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  3. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  4. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  5. Will I get any self financing medical college affiliated to MIC in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 188.0? List of colleges in which I can get?
  6. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  7. B.A LLB(hons) five year integrated course in Tamilnadu - Admission details? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which Government jobs can I apply after doing BBA and MBA Marketing?
  9. How may I get the hall ticket of VAO eligibility test?
  10. Government job in sericulture department in Tamil Nadu after completing B.Sc Zoology? -- [New]
  11. College or university offering M.Sc. in Mathematics afer B.E (Intrumentation and Elecronics)
  12. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu SLET if completed MBA in Hospital Administration?
  14. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector of Tamil Nadu for B.Sc Nurse who has 11 years of experience?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for Tamil Nadu Government nurse job?
  17. How many recognized government schools are there in Tamil Nadu?
  18. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
31st December 2011, 09:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which posts I can apply in Tamil Nadu Government having completed MBA in HR and Marketing?

If you are within the maximum age limit then you can apply for several posts in the administrative post conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. To know more about the dates of the upcoming exams or other details refer the official website; http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?