27th April 2011, 10:54 PM
21dhwani

In order to become an Income Tax Officer which exams should be answered?

RESPECTED SIR,

I DHWANI PATEL is really in a deep confusion that which exams should i give
to become an income tax officer?i will be truly obliged if you will help me in this
matter.if you will help me than it will be really easy task for me to filfill my curior sucess dream which i am looking past few years........!!!!!!!

THANKING YOU ,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DHWANI PATEL.

28th April 2011, 09:11 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: In order to become an Income Tax Officer which exams should be answered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21dhwani View Post
RESPECTED SIR,

to become an income tax officer?i will be truly obliged if you will help me in this
matter.if you will help me than it will be really easy task for me to filfill my curior sucess dream which i am looking past few years........!!!!!!!

THANKING YOU ,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DHWANI PATEL.
INCOME TAX OFFICER exam is generally conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Its a great opportunity ........

2.)ELIGIBLITY

1.Qualification:

a)you should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.
as you have done graduation in B.Com ,so you are positively eligible.

2.Age:

a:Your age should not be not less than 18 yers and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination

b) The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011

3.Physical Standards (Minimum)

a)Height :157.5cm
b)Chest :81cm ,fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
c)Physical Test:
i)Walking:1600 meters in 15 minutes
ii)Cycling:8 Km in 30 minutes
28th April 2011, 11:31 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In order to become an Income Tax Officer which exams should be answered?

for Income Tax officer there is examination conducted by SSC(Staff Selection Committee). the name of the examination is Income Tax officer examination. the notification is published in employment news and other leading job newspaper and also in the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in and http://www.ssc.nic.in

according to the procedure you have to apply for the examination if you only fulfill the eligibility criterion. the general eligibility criterion is that you should have minimum if graduation degree with PCM or B.Com degree. you age must be in between 18 to 27 to apply for income tax officer examination. also other eligibility criterion is there. visit the website and from the old notification try to fetch information about the income tax officer examination.

best wishes.
28th April 2011, 12:05 PM

Default Re: In order to become an Income Tax Officer which exams should be answered?

Eligibility to apply for SSC Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2011

To apply for SSC Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2011 candidate have passed graduation in any discipline from any recognised university.

Age Limit to apply for SSC Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2011 The age limit set for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, Inspector of Posts, Divisional Accountants and Tax Assistants is 18-27 years as on 02/03/2011 and 20-27 years as on 02/03/2011 is set as the age limit for the remaining posts.
28th April 2011, 01:34 PM
NEIL6

The basic eligibility to appear in the Income tax officer exam is to have a graduation from any stream.

Candidates must have a degree certification from any one of the renowned universities in India.

If you already have a graduation, then look out for recruitment notification from SSC as for the Income Tax Officer.

Candidates need to appear in the SSC examination and get qualified in the exam.

This exam is carried out every year for selecting candidates as Income tax officers.

Most probably the exam will come around during the month of April.

The SSC exam for the Income tax officer will be objective type and contains different questions from GK, English and Math’s.

The candidates qualifying in the written exam will also have to clear in the personnel interview round.

As to secure the job candidates need to work really hard and must be focused.

Best of luck for your future!!!!
28th April 2011, 01:37 PM
NEIL6

The basic eligibility to appear in the Income tax officer exam is to have a graduation from any stream.

Candidates must have a degree certification from any one of the renowned universities in India.

If you already have a graduation, then look out for recruitment notification from SSC as for the Income Tax Officer.

Candidates need to appear in the SSC examination and get qualified in the exam.

This exam is carried out every year for selecting candidates as Income tax officers.

Most probably the exam will come around during the month of April.

The SSC exam for the Income tax officer will be objective type and contains different questions from GK, English and Math’s.

The candidates qualifying in the written exam will also have to clear in the personnel interview round.

As to secure the job candidates need to work really hard and must be focused.

Best of luck for your future!!!!
28th April 2011, 01:47 PM
roligupta91

Quote:
RESPECTED SIR,

THANKING YOU ,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DHWANI PATEL.
thisexam is generally conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Its a great opportunity ........
1.Age:

a:Your age should not be not less than 18 yers and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination
2.)ELIGIBLITY

1.Qualification:

c)Physical Test:
28th April 2011, 03:22 PM
venkatgct

Quote:
RESPECTED SIR,

THANKING YOU ,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DHWANI PATEL.

Dear friend,

The income tax officials in the GOVERNMENT OF INDIA are selected through the staff selection commission abbreviated SSC.

the eligiblity crieria are given in detail in the link :http://ssc.nic.in

if u belong to the southern region visit this linb for the exam dates and further details:

http://www.sscsr.gov.in/Exams.htm
28th April 2011, 04:46 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

How to Become ITO??

To become an Income Tax Officer, you need to
appear for the SSC exam that is conducted by
the Staff Selection Commission.

Eligibility Details:

Educational Qualification:

Candidate must be a graduate from any field from a
recognized university.
Candidates in the final year of graduation amy also apply.

Age Limits:

Candidate must be between 18-27 years of age as
on 1st July of the year of the examination.

For more details, visit:

www.ssc.nic.in
28th April 2011, 05:22 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: In order to become an Income Tax Officer which exams should be answered?

An Income tax officer is the person who deals with the income matters of individual or an organization.

this officer work is to see that every individual person is paying the tax to govt correctly or not

to become an income tax officer

one should write an exam called SSC(Staff Selection Committee)

this job is concerned with CBDT(Central board for Direct Taxes)

The examination details regarding the notifications and all will be available in newspapers like

Employment News

Rozgar Samachar

etc..,

The Eligibility for this exam is a degree from a recognized university.

and the age limit for the same is 18 years to 27 years

relaxation is there for reserved categories..

after getting a rank in SSC you should attend for Interview

the interview is conducted by INCOME TAX department

this is all about the IT officer

~Regards~

~aditya~
5th September 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Income Tax officer are selected by directly or after 1 promotion of Income tax Inspector....??????????
21st November 2011, 12:05 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

dear friend,

INCOME TAX OFFICER exam is generally conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Its a great opportunity ........

2.)ELIGIBLITY

1.Qualification:

as you have done graduation in B.Com ,so you are positively eligible.

2.Age:

b) The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011

c)Physical Test:

best if luck
21st November 2011, 02:35 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

The Income tax officer examination is conducted by SSC [ Staff Selection Commission ].
The minimum educational qualification for appear in this examination is , you must have at least a graduation degree,.
If you have graduation degree in commerce stream, then you are positively eligible.

The age limit for this examination is 18-27 years,.There are 5 & 3 years of the age relaxations are applicable for the SC\ST & OBC candidates respectively.
i.e. 18-32 years for SC\ST candidates,
18-30 years for the OBC candidates,.
31st December 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I have done BBA. Am I eligble for income tax officer?and applying for upsc am i need to choose any subject for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?