26th July 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Preferable stream in 11th standard to do MBBS in future? Percentage required in 12th standard to become a Doctor?

Hello!
Am from 11std
1.what stream should I take in 11std to become future MBBS?
2.what percentage should I take in 12std to become a MBBS doctor?
I request u to answer my questions as soon as possible
Thanking you

23rd August 2015, 02:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preferable stream in 11th standard to do MBBS in future? Percentage required in 12th standard to become a Doctor?

MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgey and to pursue the course candidates need to qualify the entrance examination conducted after the 10+2 from recognised board.

The stream in the class 11th must include the Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main paper and the qualify in the entrance examintion conducted for the admission in the institute.

It is a 5 year course and after that candidates are got the degree of a doctor and he/she have the rights to examine the patient. So you need to pursue the PCB inthe 11th std to pusue the course and there is no basic eligibilty of getting the admission on rhe basis of rhe aggregate in the board examination.
14th June 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Preferable stream in 11th standard to do MBBS in future? Percentage required in 12th standard to become a Doctor?

Hello sir iam a student of class 12 I passed out in 2015 I want to become a doctor and how can I get admission
30th June 2016, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in English in Bihar board 10th exam my dream is to be a doctor read in 11th class how can I admission in MBBS after 2 years
9th October 2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I'm student of 11th of UP board can anyone tell me what percent required in 12th to became a mbbs doctor thank you for giving answer
11th October 2016, 03:55 PM
adityaraj50
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir iam a student of class 12 I passed out in 2015 I want to become a doctor and how can I get admission
M.B.B.S stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery

As you are a 12th passed student then you have to firstly prepare for medical entrance test like :

-> AIPMT
-> BHU
-> AIPMC
and other entrance tests

Try your level best and secure a good rank in Medical entrance test because admission depends only on your rank.

If you secure a good rank, you can choose your area/branch for admission in college.

Behalf of your rank, you are shortlisted for M.B.B.S college.

Some college also take personal interview.

Finally start your career as an M.B.B.S student.
20th May 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

First of all I thank you team members for the biggest offering of answers for the various questions.
I am Gnanasekar from class 12 and my aim is to become as a good and best doctor to serve the beautifully world and I am somewhat weak in language subject : Tamil. But I am good at other subjects like bio, physics, chemistry, eng, computer, etc... What is the marks required to take Mbbs to become a doctor.. . And please help me to choose the best and good college... Please.. .. thank you all.. ..
4th November 2020, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage for 12th standard to become MBBS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?