14th February 2015, 08:42 PM
shivampandya

Should I drop a year if haven't prepared well for 10th Board exam?

hello
i haven't prepared well for 10th board exam
i think i will be fail so what to do in this case?
can i drop a year and prepare and appear then in 10th board exam?
please reply as soon as possible

19th February 2015, 12:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year if haven't prepared well for 10th Board exam?

Yes, surely you can drop a year but dropping a year just because you think that you might not be able to score well will however not prove to be a great idea.

I suggest you to try a bit more hard an appear for your boards this year itself and if everything goes well and you score well then there is no room for dropping one year.

But, however in any circumstances if you drop one year now then you won't even be able to test your abilities and a year of your educational career will be wasted.
15th April 2015, 11:44 PM
SmilyRishu

I think that you should not drop a year even if you think that you have poor preparation for 10th exam. My suggestion to you is that you should attempt matriculation exam and i suggest you that you should study with full of your dedication in the remaining time. Try to score good marks with your optimum capability. I you score passing marks then go further study. Never go for reappearing in the 10th class.
16th April 2015, 03:45 PM
s.sharma5657
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Should I drop a year if haven't prepared well for 10th Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivampandya View Post
hello
i haven't prepared well for 10th board exam
i think i will be fail so what to do in this case?
can i drop a year and prepare and appear then in 10th board exam?
please reply as soon as possible

Hello,
See the basic sequence is
>> 10th
>> 12th
>> Graduation
>> Masters
>> Job

(Or directly Job even after Graduation)

As regards result of 10th standard.
If you score Low in 10th you are at 2 losses
(1) in choosing required "college" and
(2) required "stream" of your choice.

After which Low score makes no much difference in future,why?
1. Going from 12th to Graduation you need to give some entrance exam or apply for admissions directly , for which they see only your 12th standard score.

2. And after graduation When you go for searching jobs,they require your graduation percentage levels of first class or whatever depending on their requirement.

So, Low score in 10th is troublesome only in near future but no such long term impact.
However, you need to improve on low-level of knowledge that you were at loss;since whatever is taught in 10th is very useful;which you can do side by side even at home depending on your 11th 12th stream.

Also, spending your one year again in this standard may be troublesome in future.Because many govt exams have age limitations, and so Keeping everything in mind Brush up your basics and Good Luck!!
30th June 2016, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

If I have failed in English in Bihar board 10th exam and I have 80% in 12th by PCB how can I admission in MBBS
4th July 2016, 06:44 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

If you want to pursue MBBS from Bihar you are required to appear the entrance test namely NEET-UG.

Admissions in the medical colleges of Bihar will be done through NEET.

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test(NEET) is the national level entrance examination conducted by CBSE.

If you clear the entrance examination, you are eligible for admission.

Allotment of seats will be done during the counselling round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?