22nd July 2010, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Preparations for MDS while doing Job after BDS

where one can get job after completing BDS and side by side time for preparation for PG exam

22nd July 2010, 04:23 PM
Rupaksinha

Default Re: Preparations for MDS while doing Job after BDS

generally u will not get any good job after completion of bds. so u first complete ur mds it is very essential for your bright career...after MDS you will surely get the good job.....all the best
22nd July 2010, 07:34 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

one can do their practice under the various doctors for part time and side by side continue his studies as well.
23rd July 2010, 01:01 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

There are various options for you. You can do your practice with a senior surgeon or even open your own dental clinic.

Simultaneously with that, carry on your study of Master's also that is do the MDS course.
This will give you more career opportunities in the future.

All the best!
23rd July 2010, 01:32 AM
happy to help

U CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT A MASTER'S degree
there is very narrow scope in htis field without masters
23rd July 2010, 01:35 AM
Senior Member+++

Master's is must for securing good future
it's good if u are preparing with job for MDS
8th August 2010, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

wen shud 1 strt preparng for mds...???
4th March 2011, 09:39 PM
tamzeen

you can start preparing for MDS, right during internship, but if you want to start preparation while doin a job, u can do so by following methods
1) join a coaching institute which offers exams followed by a discussion on sundays
2) u can start your own preparation when ypu continue your job, start from basic sciences, take your own tests and analyse them yourself as if you are correcting some one else's paper.
3) take some time off from your daily chores and give at least an hour for your studies
4) u can have a discussion about subjects with your colleagues
5) u can carry flash cards, and instead of doing other things, u can glance over them once in a while, so it will help you
6) you can subscribe to GOOGLE ALERTS, specifying DENTAL PULSE (they send you information bits by bits everyday)
15th March 2011, 11:35 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Preparations for MDS while doing Job after BDS
There are various options for you. You can do your practice with a senior surgeon or even open your own dental clinic.
Simultaneously with that, carry on your study of Master's also that is do the MDS course.
This will give you more career opportunities in the future.
you can start preparing for MDS, right during internship, but if you want to start preparation while doin a job, u can do so by following methods
1) join a coaching institute which offers exams followed by a discussion on sundays
2) u can start your own preparation when ypu continue your job, start from basic sciences, take your own tests and analyse them yourself as if you are correcting some one else's paper.
3) take some time off from your daily chores and give at least an hour for your studies
4) u can have a discussion about subjects with your colleagues
5) u can carry flash cards, and instead of doing other things, u can glance over them once in a while, so it will help you

good luck
1st March 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

i m doing my internship n along with it, i m working in the evenings. i don't get holidays on weekends from my clinic. so, how can i prepare for mds? do u think its better to take off on weekends. i have not joined any coaching. i thought of studying on my own. do u think coaching is compulsory?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?