30th December 2010, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Previous year papers for KV exams? How to prepare for the entrance exam?

i am preparing for kendriya vidyalaya exams. Do u have pervious years question papers?can u give some idea how to prepare for it?

30th December 2010, 10:44 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year papers for KV exams? How to prepare for the entrance exam?

Hi Friend

1)For what subject you want the previous year question paper,you did not mention that and what class, or you are applying for Teacher, any i will send each of the question paper

*Kendriya Vidyalaya Exam is some what hard, when compared to other exam, much of the concentration is needed in English,Physics,Maths and Chemistry

*Daily preparing for 2 hours and morning revision, will help you to get good marks

Check it out,work hard,Best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: doc englishhots.doc(1.12 MB, 345 views)
File Type: doc Business Std. Class XII Delhi Region 2008-09.doc(872.0 KB, 760 views)
File Type: zip Acc.zip(884.1 KB, 52 views)
File Type: doc Geog.doc(1.97 MB, 151 views)
File Type: doc PhysicsXII.doc(2.81 MB, 373 views)
File Type: doc CHEMISTRY.doc(3.92 MB, 887 views)
30th December 2010, 03:05 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Previous year papers for KV exams? How to prepare for the entrance exam?

You can download your KV papers for different subject...
KVSangthannicinSYLL-PGT.doc
KVsangthansyllabusnicinSYLL-TGT.doc
KVSyllabusPRTSYLL-PRT.pdf
30th December 2010, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I am student of Msc. Biotechnology 1st semester from kanpur university. What should i do for getting good jobs in Biotechnology field ?
6th January 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

KV prev year question paper for PGT Computer Science. plz help
30th January 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

previos entrance exam paper for pgt hindi teacher
15th May 2011, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know when K. V. teacher exams are conducted by KVS? And also send me the tips for the preparation of english teacher PRT,TGT and PGT?
16th June 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the coaching institute in delhi for the preparation of PGT kv entrance exam.
23rd July 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i want KVS-TGT-WET old paper!!! If someone have please send it on [email protected] plzzzzzzzzzzz
4th June 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

when will the k.v s s.t subject teacher exam forms coming in 2012 and when will exam held i don"t no so please give any information if you have
15th October 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. Pls give link for ZOOLOGY - PGT KV - LAST YEAR (2012) ENTRANCE EXAM QUESTION PAPER
13th February 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

ENGLISH QUESTION PAPER , MATHS QUESTION PAPER , S.S T. QUESTION PAPER , SCIENCE QUESTION PAPER SANSKRITE QUESTION PAPER , HINDI QUESTION PAPER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?