21st August 2012, 06:15 PM
deepi200

Previous years papers and syllabus for the post of manager(Information Technology for AAI)

please send me the previous papers or sylabii for the post of Manager(information technology for AAI) at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior executive(Law) in AAI
  2. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) AAI? What is the syllabus of it? Previous years model question papers?
  3. Model question paper and syllabus of AAI, for the post Sr. Assistant Electronics?
  4. Las 5 years sample question papers of AAI Jr Executive ATC for information technology
  5. AAI jnr executive syllabus?
  6. How may I get AAI ATC previous year question papers and Syllabus of B.Tech(ECE)?
  7. What is the syllabus for AAI Junior Executive electronics? Previous years question papers with answers?
  8. Previous years papers of Junior executive(Technical) of Mechanical Engineering conducted by AAI -- [New]
  9. AAI Senior Assistant (Electronics) Exam Pattern and Syllabus
  10. Previous years papers of AAI ATC exam? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  11. AAI Junior Executive(ATC) syllabus & previous year question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Syllabus and previous year question paper for AAI JE(ATC) exam for Electrical Engineering stream
  13. Books to be referred for Junior Executive IT in AAI? Previous years question papers?
  14. What is the detailed syllabus for AAI(Airport Operations)?
  15. What is the syllabus of the entrance exam for AAI? I am a Lawyer
  16. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for AAI Exam for the position of Senior Assistant?
  17. What is the syllabus of AAI Junior Executive? What is the pattern and from where to get the model question papers for IT and Operations?
  18. Previous years question papers for the post of executive assistant in Indian Institute of Technology
6th February 2015, 03:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years papers and syllabus for the post of manager(Information Technology for AAI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepi200 View Post
please send me the previous papers or sylabii for the post of Manager(information technology for AAI) at [email protected]
I have attached the syllabus and question papers of AAI exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt AAI 1.txt(1.7 KB, 510 views)
File Type: txt AAI 2.txt(3.1 KB, 416 views)
File Type: txt AAI 3.txt(1.7 KB, 327 views)
File Type: txt Syllabus for AAI exam.txt(1.2 KB, 347 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?