6th February 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Is Prist University in Chennai approved by PSC for it's B.Tech courses and what is the validity of degree for Government jobs?

Is Prist University in Chennai approved by PSC for it's B.Tech courses and validity of degree for Government jobs. I completed B.Tech from Kerala university but I have 18 backlogs. I am planning to transfer the credits to Prist university. How much is the value of degree obtained from that university?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Prist University in Pondicherry approved by PSC for it's B.Tech courses and validity of degree for Government jobs?
  2. Ph.D in Computer Science & Engineering at PRIST University is approved by AICTE?
  3. How can I be eligible for PSC Deputy Collector Exam after having a Foreign university degree?
  4. Is B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, approved by AICTE,UGC and other authorizations required for technical education in india?
  5. What is the validity of IASE deemed university certificate
  6. Is Distance B.A.(History) of Annamalai University approved by PSC?
  7. Is Karnataka Open University B.Tech approved by UGC and AICTE? Is it approved by Kerala government? Can I apply for government job in Kerala with this B.Tech degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is Sikkim Manipal University MBA course is approved by Kerala university?
  9. How to do Ph.D computer science after doing M.Tech in Prist University Chennai
  10. Whether degree obtained from Annamalai University is approved and recognized by Kerala PSC?
  11. What is the validity of degrees of Makhanlal chaturvedi University Bhopal to get government jobs?
  12. IASE deemed university Rajasthan approved for government jobs?
  13. Is Karnataka state open university B.Tech degree approved by Central government? How can I apply for government jobs in west bengal after completing B.Tech?
  14. Degree obtained from state government approved university but not affiliated to UGC is valid or not? -- [New]
  15. Validity of M.Sc course from Vinayka Mission University to get Government job?
  16. Can i apply for government jobs with my technical degree approved by AICTE and UGC?
  17. Bharat university Chennai approved by UGC or AICTE? Will the degree be of any help to me in future?
  18. Is one sitting degree valid to apply for government jobs? What kind of jobs are offered?
18th November 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Prist University in Chennai approved by PSC for it's B.Tech courses and what is the validity of degree for Government jobs?

Explain the procedure to transfer credits of btech program in Calicut university to prist university
19th July 2019, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Prist University in Chennai approved by PSC for it's B.Tech courses and what is the validity of degree for Government jobs?

Pass out in 2019 changed to deemed college is valid or not the BE EEE course?
20th July 2019, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Is prist University certificate is valuable in kerala
8th August 2019, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Is Prist university part time m. Phil eligible for government jobs
18th August 2019, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

After transferring from jntuh University to deemed University the deemed certificates is applicable for govt jobs n visa process???
9th November 2019, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Is prist university btech certificates approved by kerala psc
29th January 2020, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Prist university is eligible for psc examinations?
12th May 2020, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Tech degree of PRIST University approved by Kerala PSC
19th July 2020, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Is PRIST UNIVERSITY in Chennai approved by PSC for its B.tech courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?