15th July 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Private Colleges which I can get admission with a rank of 18900 in WBJEE?

if my rank in wbjee is 18900 then the private colleges in which i can get admission

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any private college after scoring 2100 rank in WBJEE medical?
  2. What are the private colleges in West Bengal that I can get after scoring 14369 WBJEE rank?
  3. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  4. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  5. Can I get admission in IEM after scoring 16556 in WBJEE? List of some good engineering private colleges?
  6. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  7. What can I expect with 5537 rank in WBJEE? Can I get in any government or private colleges in WB?
  8. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  9. Names of the top private colleges that I can get after scoring 15302 in WBJEE?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE? If not in Government Colleges list the private colleges?
  11. After getting a rank of 27711 in WBJEE do I stand eligible for admission in West Bengal government colleges?
  12. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  13. How many private colleges will I get into West Bengal after scoring 40,000 rank in WBJEE?
  14. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE? -- [New]
  15. Can I get a chance in private B.Tech college after scoring 63021 in WBJEE?
  16. Which private college and with which stream I get admission with WBJEE rank of 34316 and SC rank of 2659?
  17. What is the date of counseling for WBJEE(Engineering)? I have got 37565 rank in WBJEE
  18. Colleges after 85 score in WBJEE? Marks of subjective paper also counted? -- [Most Discussed]
15th July 2011, 04:53 PM
rhl_paul

Default Re: Private Colleges which I can get admission with a rank of 18900 in WBJEE?

many new colleges have come up in West Bengal.you can get entry into some second rung college(though you may not get preffered stream)
15th July 2011, 07:16 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Private Colleges which I can get admission with a rank of 18900 in WBJEE?

hello dear

expected with a rank of 18900 in WBJEE, you can get given below Private Colleges which you can get admission with a rank.

1.Pailan College of Management &Technology.

2.Greater Kolkata College of Engineering &Management.

3.Swami Vivekananda Inst.of Sc.&Tech.

4.Budge Budge Institute of Technology.

5.Camellia Institute of Technology.

6.IERCEM Institute of Information Technology.

7.Sabita Devi Education Trust – Brainware Group of Institutions.

8.Ideal Institute of Engineering.

9.OmDayal Group of Institutions.

10.Hooghly Engineering &Technology College.

11.Supreme Knowledge Foundati n Group of Institutions.

etc.

all the best......
15th July 2011, 07:58 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you have given entrance for engineering , you have scored 18900 rank in which you will not get admission in govt. college there is some private college in which you can get admission
like...
calcutta institute of engg. & mgt
bengal institute of technology
college of engineering & leather technology
future institute of engg.& mgnt.
etc

good luck........
16th July 2011, 12:58 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if my rank in wbjee is 18900 then the private colleges in which i can get admission
Admission in college after getting 18900 rank in Wbjee.

If you get 18900 rank in wbjee entrance exam then you can get a private engineering college in the state of West Bengal. The counselling of Wbjee-2011 is started from 12th July 2011. The details information regarding counselling schedule programme is available on the official website of Wbjee board.

Here i give you the some good college name in which you can get a chance for admission :
->JIS college of Engineering.
->Academy of Technology.
->B.C Roy Engineering college.
->Asansol Engineering college.
->Aryabhatta Institute of Technology.

These are the good college in which you can get a chance for admission at this rank. Please attend in the counselling of Wbjee i think you will get a good college.

For any other information please see the official website of Wbjee board :- http://www.wbjeeb.in

Regards
~Mukul~
19th July 2011, 01:28 AM
aroy8091

dear friend
there are near about above 50 private colleges for b.tech in WB
but i think for your rank the following colleges are suitable:-
JIS college of Engineering.
Academy of Technology.
B.C Roy Engineering college.
Asansol Engineering college.
Aryabhatta Institute of Technology
24th July 2011, 05:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,
your WBJEE rank is 18900 is very low . so you have less chances for good colleges.
Suitable colleges as per your rank.

MIT BISHNAPUR
BANKURA UNAYANI.
SIT
BITM
CIEM
MCKVIE
AOT
BIT
NARULA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING.
CAMELIA GROUP.

All the best.
4th December 2011, 11:51 PM
honeyandmoney

colleges expected with a rank of 18900 in WBJEE, you can get given below Private Colleges which you can get admission with a rank.

1.Pailan College of Management &Technology.

2.Greater Kolkata College of Engineering &Management.

3.Swami Vivekananda Inst.of Sc.&Tech.

4.Budge Budge Institute of Technology.

5.Camellia Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?