13th December 2015, 10:47 PM
rswwagh

Procedure of admission in Cambridge University?

Sir , I am student of B.A.3 SPL. English. I want to admission in Cambridge university for M.A. So , I want to information about the procedure of admission in Cambridge university.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS?
  2. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  3. Admission procedure of Oxford and Cambridge university?
  4. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech?
  5. Procedure of taking admission in MBA at Yale and Cambridge like universities?
  6. How can I get admission in Cambridge University after completing 12th PCM?
  7. How to do MS in Cambridge University London?
  8. Can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech?
  9. List of top universities in Abroad for doing MS? I am ETC branch student
  10. Chances of admission in Cambridge for B.Tech?
  11. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  12. Age limit for VAO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in Cambridge University under MBA in Pharmacy? I am a undergraduate in bachelors in Pharmacy
  14. How can I apply for admission in Cambridge University after 12th? Detailed information bout admission?
  15. What score is required in GATE in ECE branch to join IIT Bombay for M.Tech program
  16. How to do MS from Cambride University after studying B.Tech in Computer Science in NIT Durgapur? Which exam should be passed to get admission in Cambridge University?
  17. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  18. How to do MS in Cambridge University?
16th September 2016, 12:31 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in Cambridge University?

Requirements for admission in Cambridge University for undergraduate courses:-

Applications from students taking CBSE or ISC Class XII examinations will be considered but only for the following courses: Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Natural Sciences.

To be shortlisted for interview such applicants will need to have achieved a minimum CGPA of 9.8 and grade A1 in their Class XII examinations in the relevant subjects.

Any offers of admission made will be conditional on performance in the IIT-JEE or, in the case of Economics or Mathematics, on performance in STEP Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?