23rd February 2015, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

How to do MS in Cambridge University?

How to do ms in cambridge university and which specialization is best for B.TEC ece and cse students. How much money we need to spend for completing ms in UK? Can you please give me the complete steps which I need to follow for applying for the MS course? Thank you.

13th March 2015, 03:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS in Cambridge University?

The entire application guide in order to pursue post graduation in University of Cambridge has been attached for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment below and get all the info. Apart from this, you can also click here to get other details concerning admission and course curriculum in University of Cambridge.
The fee structure changes every year. So it depends on the year of your admission as there is usual increase of 5%of fees every year. For one year, the fee structure as per the 2015-16 session will be around 26000 pounds. For fee details, click here. You should opt for the specialization as per your interest and comfort since almost all the specialization are good in University of Cambridge and the success of any individual depends on the level upto which one can excel in that field.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf University of Cambridge online_application_guide.pdf(6.82 MB, 114 views)
22nd July 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in Cambridge University?

i need to study in cambridge university what to do to study ms and what is the cost of living and hostal any part time jobs are givn so please reply me fast i does not have much time what to do suggest me please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?