25th February 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in CS? What is the fee structure?

plz tell me the procedure of getting addmission in cs and the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  4. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  6. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission? -- [New]
  8. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  9. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  10. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  11. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  12. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  13. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  14. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  15. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  16. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  17. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  18. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
27th February 2012, 11:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in CS? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tell me the procedure of getting addmission in cs and the fee structure.
To get admission in Company Secretary Course, you must qualify Higher Secondary level of examination. If you already did, you will be able to enroll for the Foundation Program of the Company Secretary course, which will be followed by the the following stages:

Executive Program
Professional Program
Management Training for a period of 15 months
Computer Training

To apply for the course, you need to contact the Regional Council or its Chapters of your region. The admission is open throughout the year and you may apply for it during any period of the year.

The registration fee of each program are as follows :

Foundation Program - Rs. 3600
Executive Program:
(Commerce graduate)- Rs.7000
(Non-commerce graduate)-Rs 7500
Professional program- Rs.7500

For complete information regarding the Company Secretary course, refer to the official webpage of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
27th February 2012, 09:08 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Company Secretary

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY TO JOIN COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE

10+2 passed any stream (art, science, commerce) or equivalent qualification.
or
if you are graduate you need not to clear the first stage of the company secretary course.

THREE STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

1,FOUNDATION
Eight month programme
fee- 3600/-
2,EXECUTIVE
9 Month programme
fee - 7000/-
3,PROFESSIONAL
fee – 7750

Admission is open though out the year.examination are held twice a year in june and december.

ICSI has 66 center all over INDIA.

It is Distance Education course and can be done from anywhere in INDIA.

For further information visit website - www.icsi.edu

Address of ICSI

THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA
ICSI HOUSE 22 INSTITUTION AERA LODI
NEW DELHI-110003
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727
10th May 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration for CS courses and which subjects are available for CS?
17th February 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of getting registered 2 appear for june as well as december exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?