3rd September 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in diploma in Sept month?

What is process for addmisson in diploma at september month...what is th eprocedure of it

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure of diploma to degree Engineering course in Pune?
  2. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  3. Can I appear in JLPT in this month to get admission in coming month? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  4. Month and date of Diploma CET entrance exam? Procedure to fill up the form?
  5. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  6. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  7. How to get online instant admission for diploma in Delhi?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  9. Which is better for me between diploma IT and diploma ECE?
  10. What is better for me between diploma IT and diploma ECE?
  11. What is the procedure followed to do diploma in petrochemical?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  15. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  17. MS (computer science) from UK: Procedure for admission? Good Universities? Average fee? food and lodging costs per month?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in mechanical engineering through correspondence mode?
4th September 2011, 08:21 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in diploma in Sept month?

It is not clear which course you are referring to. Also there is no information on where you are based. If you are referring to the diploma in engineering course then admission normally is through written test. The admission for this year's is over. You will need to wait another year. You can visit the institute where you plan to study to know the details.
20th November 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in diploma in Sept month?

I'm a Diploma in Mech. Engg. student. Am i eligible to KVPY test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?