29th July 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Steps involved in preparation of IIT JEE? How can I get sample questions?

what are the steps to prepare for iit jee in 11th class. how can i get sample questions

29th July 2011, 11:41 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Steps involved in preparation of IIT JEE? How can I get sample questions?

The best time to start preparation is at the beginning of 11th class. Students are fresh after the break after boards and a lot more can be learnt.

Also, if you start your preparation in 12th class then the amount of hard work is increased manifold due to additional pressure of 12th boards, so chances of getting a high rank in JEE are decreased.

//The first two or three months should be spent in revising your basic concepts (topics like algebra, mecanics) which had been taught in 9th class.

// Concepts in topics like algebra, mechanics and stoichiometry should be studied in great detail as they also form the basis for other topics and are very scoring.
// A key in this area is problem-solving. Regular problem solving not only strengthens the concepts, but also increases your mental sharpness which is must for JEE.

Initially problems of low level should be tried and only when you have mastered them, you should go on to solving intricate JEE type problems.
//You should have systematic plan for the preparation of JEE. Regular hours should be allotted to mastering concepts and problem-solving.

//It is not necessary to memorise the lessons and formulae. Understand the derivations of formulae and apply the formulae to solving problems.
so. try to fllows these steps ....
30th July 2011, 01:56 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Steps involved in preparation of IIT JEE? How can I get sample questions?

You are now in 11th class so it is pretty good prepration of IIT from this time.
for this you have to study very hard and giving a lot of time for studies you can prepare from your hometown or from any other place like kota jaipur etc.
if you are preparing from your hometown so you should join a very good coaching institute by which you can prepare so well. you have to solve reference book time to time.
and if you are very good at studies so you can go to kota for prepration because the students which are not very good at studies sometime cant give there proper attention and cant perform well at kota
so this decision is yours that from where you prepared for it but it is sure that hard work is the key of success.

and for sample question you need not to worry because you can easily get previous year papers and study material from your coaching institute.
31st July 2011, 05:40 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Steps involved in preparation of IIT JEE? How can I get sample questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the steps to prepare for iit jee in 11th class. how can i get sample questions
dear friend,
for cracking iit jee exam, not only hard work is required but strategy is also required for preparation. you must first study from ncert books to clear your concept. after that i will suggest you to study from
tata mcgraw hills for maths
d c pandey for physics
arihant for chemistry
you must also for once try to solve all the previous years question papers to get the knowledge of pattern and difficulty level of the exam.
while solving the sample papers, never see the solution directly. first try to solve the questions by yourself two to three times. if then also you fail, then see the solution.
you must remember these tips to get good result.
good luck.
14th August 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I am in xii ,n 6-7 months r left for board exams, should i prepare 4 iit.i already have the materials for iit.
20th November 2011, 09:43 AM
kashishkumawat

i am in 9th class and i want to start its preparations by now. from where should start
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?