26th April 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in government college to do PhD in Microbiology?

I have done my msc medical microbiology from a private college..and now wanted to do phd from a govt college ....plesae advice me the procedure about addmision in govt college. i have to clear net and one more some govt colleges like ucms are affliated through delhi university so delhi univesity conduct a special exam for this.......please reply..

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  2. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  5. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  6. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  8. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in Ph.D Microbiology in maulana azad medical college? What is the fee structure?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  12. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  13. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  14. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  15. What is the procedure to join Ph.D in Microbiology?
  16. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  17. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  18. What are the suitable research topics for Phd in medical Microbiology?
5th May 2015, 06:09 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Procedure of admission in government college to do PhD in Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my msc medical microbiology from a private college..and now wanted to do phd from a govt college ....plesae advice me the procedure about addmision in govt college. i have to clear net and one more some govt colleges like ucms are affliated through delhi university so delhi univesity conduct a special exam for this.......please reply..
For government colleges there is always the best way to go for the Entrance exams as they are the only things through which you can have a chance to do so.
Here i am providing you the full list through which you can be able to get admission in any government colleges so just choose according to your need.
List of Entrance Examination for PhD in Microbiology
1. University of Pune Microbiology Entrance Examination
2. University of Mumbai Microbiology Entrance Examination
3. University of Calcutta Microbiology Entrance Examination
4. Osmania University Microbiology Entrance Examination
5. Manipal Academy of Higher Education Microbiology Entrance Exam
6. Mahatma Gandhi University Microbiology Entrance Examination
7. Lovely Professional University Microbiology Entrance Examination
8. Himachal Pradesh University Shimla-Microbiology Entrance Examination
9. Goa University Microbiology Entrance Examination
10. Banaras Hindu University Microbiology Entrance Examination
11. Assam University Microbiology Entrance Examination
12. Aligarh Muslim University Microbiology Entrance Examination
13. University of Kerala-Faculty of Science Microbiology Entrance Examination
14. University of Calicut Microbiology Entrance Examination
15. Mahatma Gandhi University-Faculty of Applied Science Entrance Examination
16. Indian Institute of Technology Entrance Examination
17. The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Entrance Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?