29th July 2012, 03:00 PM
priya nirwan

When is the CBSE Junior Assistant exam held? When is the next exam and what is the selection procedure?

i passed the cbse junior assistant exam held on 23-04-2012

and i want to know about the next exam and selection procedure

Related Questions:
  1. When are the results of Supreme Court Assistant? Date of the entrance exam for ESIC Delhi for Upper Division Clerk and CBSE for Junior Assistant?
  2. Central warehousing corporation junior technical assistant model papers and selection procedure?
  3. What is the selection process for the post of Junior Assistant Recruitment examination
  4. Syllabus of Assistant and Junior assistant exam held by ISRO?
  5. Procedure to apply for Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Office Assistant recruitment exam? When this examination will be held? -- [New]
  6. Previous year Question Papers for SSC Exam for the position of Junior Assistant?
  7. When the examination of KMC Junior Assistant will held?
  8. What is the qualification for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 4?
  9. What is the selection procedure for the position of Postal Assistant for the year 2012? Can a candidate who scored more than 60% in 10+2 be eligible to appear for the written Exam?
  10. Syllabus to apply for the post of Assistant/Junior Personal Assistant Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus for the written exam that is conducted on Oil India Limited for the selection of Junior Assistant?
  12. Staff Selection Commission declared the result of Junior Scientific Assistant in Agriculture Department?
  13. What is the selection procedure of assistant loco pilot in RRB Kolkata
  14. Mahavitaran Junior Assistant exam syllabus?
  15. Information about website for BTC program? I have applied for BTC
  16. When can I apply for RRC Group D exam? What is the procedure of selection?
  17. What is the maximum age limit to pass CTET?
  18. Selection procedure in AIPMT for CBSE student?
2nd August 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the CBSE Junior Assistant exam held? When is the next exam and what is the selection procedure?

I have clear written exam for the post of Junior Assistant in C.B.S.E so i want to know what will be the next step for selection procedure please reply quickly ??? Shyam Laxmi Bai Nagar. N.D-23
3rd August 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the CBSE Junior Assistant exam held? When is the next exam and what is the selection procedure?

I have passed my junior assistant CBSE exam i want to know the 2nd exam processor plz tell me
8th August 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the selection procedure for the post of junior assistant cbse after written exam.........????????????
8th August 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Ans:-ALL ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES, PLEASE GO THROUGH YOUR ROLE NO. IT IS MENTIONED THERE THAT WHEN CANDIDATE PASSED THE SCREENING TEST, HE/SHE HAVE TO GIVE NEXT WRITTEN TEST FOLLOWED BY COMPUTER SKILL TEST/SPEED TEST. TO KNOW THE DATE OF TEST, REGULARLY CHECK http://WWW.CBSE.NIC.IN WEBSITE AFTER 30TH AUGUST 2012
9th August 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir pls confirm me that next written exam will be realted to only computer knowledge and typing test only na ?? Aftr dis there wil be any interview or not..
10th August 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that the selection procedure of cbse junior assistant post

i passed the cbse junior assistant exam held in april and i want to the next exam detail
14th August 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi friends ,
Any one knows typing test will be in hindi or english, and is there any interview or what are the sallaybus/topics for the interview... please reply me thanks...
15th August 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

i have passed my cbse junior assistent xame.i want to the next exam detail
17th August 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I have clear written exam for the post of Junior Assistant in C.B.S.E so i want to know what will be the next step for selection procedure please..

regards
Sandeep Khanna
20th August 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of skill test of junior assistant in cbse?
30th August 2012, 02:33 PM
babuarvi

is any one sure about the selection processes of jr. Assistant post will be written test or type test?
30th August 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have cleared the written exam of Jr. Asstt. (Computer) in cbse. please tell me what is the required speed for the next skill test interview.
31st August 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of skill test for junior assistant
4th September 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

please, Tell me what is the next exam after passed screening test of Junior Assistant in CBSE. Is there written test or typing test, I am so confuse for it.
Mr. DP
4th September 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: When is the CBSE Junior Assistant exam held? When is the next exam and what is the selection procedure?

Dear Sir, I have cleared the written exam of Jr. Asstt. (Computer) in cbse. please tell me what is the required speed for the next skill test interview
6th September 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the selection procedure of cbse junior assistant exam?
I passed written exam of cbse junior assistant and i want to know selection procedure ?
6th September 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

dear sir / Friends
What is the date of the selection process of cbse jn.assistant 2012? Please inform me by mail or contact no.

dip
M: 9046762573
Email id:[email protected]
6th September 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Please Sir ,I Have cleared my Jr. Assistant Exam ,But I don't know what will be next process held & what Type of it .Please Tell me I am Very tensed.Plz tell the date for next process........
Ms. PS
7th September 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

helloo guys i just want know have received any letter yet???????????
9th September 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

sir when will u declare cbse next exam date?
11th September 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of xam for next procedure of junior assistant post???
11th September 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
please tell me the date of skill test ?
12th September 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Wt iz d date of exam for nxt procedure of junior assistant post plzzzzzz tell meeee
13th September 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,

when will u declare the date of skill test?
14th September 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Whn nxt process of selection will b start plz tell me...link me
[email protected]
2nd October 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
please tell me the date of skill test ?Please inform to my mail ID or to this contact number

M: 9397089899
Email id:[email protected]
8th October 2012, 07:46 PM

Those candidates passed in screening test have to give the main written exam of objective type, comprising of three subjects- general english- 30, general hindi- 30 & general knowledge(including maths & computer test)-40.
The exam will be held in delhi/ newdelhi on 11th november 2012 instead of 4th november 2012. The admitcard will be sent to their home address and also can be downloaded from internet.
Vicky aggarwal
8th October 2012, 10:22 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello

Those candidates passed in screening test have to give the main written exam of objective type, comprising of three subjects- general english- 30, general hindi- 30 & general knowledge(including maths & computer test)-40.
The exam will be held in delhi/ newdelhi on 11th november 2012 instead of 4th november 2012. The admitcard will be sent to their home address and also can be downloaded from internet.
Vicky aggarwal
11th October 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I wanna know how many candidates have qualified in junior assistant and assistant pre. exam
12th October 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any model test paper for it?
14th October 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any model test paper which can give an idea how to prepare for the exam???
23rd October 2012, 09:23 PM
ArvinderBAtta

Dear Sir may i know the source of your information because i didn't find any such information on cbse website or any other official site. Instead it is still showing exam is on 4th of November.
1st November 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Vicky aggarwal
vry gud ........... nice way to get urself selected .......
3rd November 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya nirwan View Post
i passed the cbse junior assistant exam held on 23-04-2012

and i want to know about the next exam and selection procedure
My exam is also clear. next exam is held on 04-11-2012. It's called main exam. But anybody know about vacancy. How many post of junior assistant.
18th September 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I have clear written exam for the post of Junior Assistant in C.B.S.E so i want to know what will be the next step for selection procedure please..

regards
5th May 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me about when held cbse junior assistant typing test and guide about interview of it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?