26th April 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

What all options do I have to build career at the age of 30 years?

Hey there, my name is saurabh, l was preparing for govt sector jobs, but couldnt find one unfortunately, now l have attained 30 years of age and thus can not apply for one as l am from general cateogary, can anyone please guide that now what all options l m having where l can build my career. Please take this sincerely as this is matter of my career, thanks in advance to all.

5th May 2015, 06:04 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: What all options do I have to build career at the age of 30 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey there, my name is saurabh, l was preparing for govt sector jobs, but couldnt find one unfortunately, now l have attained 30 years of age and thus can not apply for one as l am from general cateogary, can anyone please guide that now what all options l m having where l can build my career. Please take this sincerely as this is matter of my career, thanks in advance to all.
Sir it could have been very help-full if you might have told us your degree program also but now i can predict that you have got your graduation.

Now after long years you can have a chance in fields like call centers or you can go for the jobs opportunities in private sector according to your branch this can be helpfull.

Or beside that you can have a chance to do masters as after this there can be direct chances of jobs in your college as they can provide you the placement opportunities.
Otherwise you need to just make up your mind in order to give answers related to your year drop in interviews than you can also succeed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?