12th December 2011, 12:53 AM
safeed

Procedure for admission in Mumbai University? How shall I get admission in M.Com in Mumbai University?

i would like to get admission in mumbai university so tell me the procedure of admission? how shall i get admission in M.Com at mumbai university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to take admission for external M.Com from Mumbai University
  3. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  4. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
  5. Admission procedure and syllabus of Ph.D in Accountancy at Mumbai University?
  6. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  7. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University? How much is the fees?
  8. MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University in distance level? What is the fee structure?
  10. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  11. How to take admission in M.Phil in Accountancy subject?
  12. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  13. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  14. B.Ed. entrance exam and admission procedure in Mumbai University
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Vashi Mumbai University? -- [New]
  16. How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?
  17. Procedure to be followed to take admission in BCA in Mumbai University
  18. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?

21st April 2012, 02:25 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Mumbai University? How shall I get admission in M.Com in Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by safeed View Post
i would like to get admission in mumbai university so tell me the procedure of admission? how shall i get admission in M.Com at mumbai university?

The University of Mumbai offers M.Com [regular] and M.Com in [E-Commerce]. Candidate seeking for admission to M.Com [regular] in Mumbai University, must have completed the bachelors degree program in Commerce [B.Com] from a recognized University. The duration of the program is two years.

In order to pursue M. Com in E-Commerce, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program in Commerce [B.Com] with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% for reserved candidates]. The duration of the program is two years.

To get detail information regarding admission procedure, one may refer to the official website of Mumbai University.

23rd April 2012, 05:07 PM
monisha_sarabhai

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Mumbai University? How shall I get admission in M.Com in Mumbai University?

Hi ,

After 12 th you have a lot of career options especially after commerce like :

BCOM parallely you can do CA

BBA

BBM

BCA

BMS .. and many more . good luck

18th June 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I have compleated b.com 49.50% in 2009 to utter perdes but i want to admission m.com in mumbai please give me information [email protected] 9987364005

28th March 2013, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for FY B.com in mumbai univercity so please tell me the procedure

7th February 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Please anyone give me the all deatils and info about m.com [e- commerce]. I would like to know fees, syllabus and duration, requirements for this course...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?