5th February 2012, 08:25 PM
Mohsin Jamal

Which students are eligible for KAS examination? What is the percentage requirement? Are students eligible for KAS examination?

Which students are eligible for KAS examination.For KAS examination what should be the percentage of students.Are arts students eligible for KAS examination

19th February 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which students are eligible for KAS examination? What is the percentage requirement? Are students eligible for KAS examination?

i am homescience student am i eligible for kashmir administrative service
12th March 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which students are eligible for KAS examination? What is the percentage requirement? Are students eligible for KAS examination?

I came from Andhra pradesh now i completed my BBM in Bangalore university can i apply for KAS
12th March 2012, 04:36 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Karnataka Administrative Services (KAS) exam is conducted every year by the KPSC.

Final year/semester degree students can only apply for prelims KAS exam that takes place in February.

The condition is that you should be able to submit degree during the main exam that will take place in June 2012.

NOTE: Dates for prelims and main exams could be different for 2013.

Age Limit is 21 to 35 years for General

21 to 38 for 2A/2B/3A/3B

And 21 to 40 for the SC/ST/CAT1 cadidates.

Exam Fee is Rs 300 for General and Rs 25 for SC/ST Cat-1 PH etc

To apply go to the http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/ and fill the online application form.

The examination centers for KAS exam are in:

Bengalooru, Mysore, Dharawada, Gulbarga, Shimoga
13th March 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

can 6th sem student of b.com can apply for kas exam
15th March 2012, 03:28 PM
TrinityKiller

Hi,

Yes you are eligible for B.Ed after completing BBA.

B.Ed is a Bachelor of Education which is generally done after completing your Graduation and then if you further want to settle as a teacher but mainly those who want to acquire the job as a government teacher will do this course.

Eligibility Criteria:
You need to have minimum of 45% of marks in your graduation to write this exam.

There is no age stipulation for this course.

You need to write an entrance test for this exam concerned to the University from which you want to complete B.Ed course

Methodologies:
You will have methodologies like:

>Art
>Mathematics
>Bangla
>Music
>Biological Science
>Physics
>Chemistry
>Political Science
>Economics
>Punjabi
>English
>Sanskrit
>Geography
>Tamil
>Hindi
>Urdu
>History

The common entrance test for B.Ed is conducted every year and you can get admission in to the course by writing the common entrance test.If not you can also get a seat through management quota which is you have to pay more amount.

The test includes:

>Reasoning
>General Awareness
>Language Comprehension
>Teacher learning abilities
>Questions on the methodology which you choose.

In this course you need to take two subjects after joining the course which could be a subject in your degree level and the other one would be a language or can also be another subject which you have learnt in degree level orelse at the intermediate level.

As you completed BBA you can mostly take the subject social and the languages like Hindi,English,or teh otehr languages which are specified in the above list.

Good luck!
20th April 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I have complete civil engg diloma can i apply kas prelims
20th April 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I have complete civil engg diloma can i apply kas prelims
21st April 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i completed my B. Sc in nursing, I'm I eligible to apply for KAS exam
15th May 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage need in greduation for kashmir admistrative service
1st June 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a puc with Hindi as first language, after doing graduation without studying Kannada can i appear for KAS
1st June 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Without studying Kannada, can i appear for Karnataka Administrative Service Exam
2nd July 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,still m doin engineering can i write KAS exam sir..plz reply
4th July 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I completed bpharm can i take kAS exam
17th July 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

i finished B.E in E&C...... with having backlog of 1 subject can i eligible for kas this exam
19th July 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I completed pg in bio chemistry .i did my degree and msc in bangalore university and still pu from tamil nadu.can i write KAS exam
29th July 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done MBA (HR) what is the syllabus for writting IAS exam and i previous years question papers
29th July 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

after completing kas what jobs can we do
29th July 2012, 11:22 PM
padmasree253

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3]Hai Friend..,
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]-->>>> KAS ( Karnataka Administrative Service ) :--

>>> The Karnataka Administrative Services (KAS) exam is conducted by Karnataka Public Service commission. It is similar to the civil services exam for recruitment to the post coming under the group 1 & 2 Civil services post in the state of Karnataka.......

[/SIZE][SIZE=3]-->>>> The Eligibility For the KAS exam are :--
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]-- The Candidate should be an Indian.

-- The Candidate should have graduation from recognized university.

[/SIZE][SIZE=3]-->>> Age limit for KAS Exam :--

-- The Candidate must have 21-30 years , relaxation time For SC/ST/OBC candidates.

[/SIZE][SIZE=3]-->> The Examination procedure are :--
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]-- Preliminary Exam ( Objective Type )

-- Main Exam ( Written Exam )

-- Personality Test

[/SIZE][SIZE=3]>>> The Preliminary Exams :

-- It have 2 papers Paper I and Paper II

-- Each paper contains 2 parts.

-- Total Marks 200 .

[/SIZE][SIZE=3]>> The Main exams :-

-- IT contains 8 papers.

>>> For More Details you can go for the Official website :- [/SIZE][SIZE=3]http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]............GOOD LUCK.........[/SIZE]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=1][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=1][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
30th July 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

is there any relaxation or reservation for exserviceman in kashmir administrative services?
5th August 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I ve secured 49% in my graduation..can i appear in kas. Thanks
14th August 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

to be eligible to write KAS should the candidate belong to karnataka?
1st September 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i did 48 percentage in graduation.. can i apply for kas
2nd September 2012, 10:52 AM
nagaraj g m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can 6th sem student of b.com can apply for kas exam
dear friend,
yes of course u can apply...........

all the best
2nd September 2012, 10:58 AM
nagaraj g m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed bpharm can i take kAS exam
dear sir,
yes sir, you can apply 100%...... just you should wok hard........

all the best......
17th September 2012, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

i am from cbse board and dont know how to read and write kananda .....can i still apply for kas
17th September 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

i have failed in 1 subject, i will write exam in December can i take KAS exam in February
18th September 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

can i give kashmir administrative service exam after doing b.sc in nautical science from indian maritime university
23rd October 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of B-tech 7th semester civil eligible...am i eligible for KAS exam...??plz reply ....
26th October 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I m from belgaum I m fail in puc and doing Ba in open university can I elgible for kas or not
30th October 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 48% in graduation am i eligible for kas exam
30th October 2012, 05:34 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Karnataka Administrative Service

SCHEME OF THE EXAMINATION

As per the 1997 Rules the competitive examination comprises;

1. Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates to the main examination

2. Main Examination (Written Examination) for selection of candidates to the personality test.

3. Personality test for final selection of candidates to various posts/ caders.

ALL OTHER DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE OFFICIAL SITE :

http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/EligibilityLIST.htm

9th November 2012, 10:26 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

KAS stands for (Karnataka Administrative Service)

Eligibility Criteria for KAS exam:-

1)Should be graduate from recognized University
2)Age limit:

Should not be less than 21 years and must not be more than 30 years for general category
Relaxation is there for OBC candidates up to 3 years
For SC/ST upto 5 years

3)Citizen of India

Selection process of KAS exam:-

1)Preliminary Exam
2)Main exam
3)Interview

Thanks....
13th November 2012, 04:21 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

The Eligibility For the KAS exam are :--

The Candidate should be an Indian.

The Candidate should have graduation from recognized university.

Age limit for KAS Exam :--

The Candidate must have 21-30 years , relaxation time For SC/ST/OBC candidates.

1. Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates to the main examination

2. Main Examination (Written Examination) for selection of candidates to the personality test.

3. Personality test for final selection of candidates to various posts/ caders.

KAS Exam 2012 New Exam Pattern & Syllabus

Syllabus For Gazetted Probationers Preliminary Examination
There are two papers in KAS (Prelims) Exam. Paper – I & Paper – II. Each paper contains two parts. Part – I & Part – II. The questions will be in both Kannada & English. 200 questions carry 400 marks.

Paper – I :

This part carrying 100 questions with each question carrying two marks and duration of two hours the paper first cantains
Current events of national and international impartance.
Humanities - History of in India - Emphasis shall be on broad general understanding of the subject in its socio-economic,cultural and political aspects with a focus on indian national movement with special emphasis on Karnataka.
World Geography and special focus on Karnataka and India.
Indian polity and economy, political system, rural development, economic planing to alivaiation, demographics, etc.

Paper – II :

This paper carrying 100 questions with each question carrying two marks.The duration is two hours Its cantains
Current events of State importance and important state Government Programmers.
General Science & Technology, Envoronment & Ecology contemporary develoments in science and techonogy and their implications including matters of everyday observations and experience, as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline general issues on health, environmental ecology, biodiversity and climate change that do not require subject specialization.
General Mental Ability – Comprehension, Logical reasoning and Analytical ability.

Syllabus For Gazetted Probationers MAIN Examination

Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing Co-operation and Sericulture
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences and Fisheries
Botany
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Commerce
Criminology
Economics
Electrical Engineering
Geography
Law
Mathematics
History
Mechanical Engineering
Philosophy
Geology
Physics
Political Science & International Relations
Psychology
Public Administration
Sociology
Statistics
Zoology
Rural Development & Co-operation
Hindi
Anthropology
Urdu
Kannada
English
Management

http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/EligibilityLIST.htm

13th November 2012, 10:57 PM
azhardon

Karnataka Administrative Services (KAS) exam is conducted every year by the KPSC.

Final year/semester degree students can only apply for prelims KAS exam that takes place in February.

The condition is that you should be able to submit degree during the main exam that will take place in June 2012.

21 to 38 for 2A/2B/3A/3B

To apply go to the http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/ and fill the online application form.

14th November 2012, 10:25 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohsin Jamal View Post
Which students are eligible for KAS examination.For KAS examination what should be the percentage of students.Are arts students eligible for KAS examination
hi!
K.A.S exam is conducted by Karnataka State Service Commission.

Qualification:- Pass graduation with any stream from recognized university.

Age limit:-
For Open category:- 21-30 year
For OBC category:- 21-33 YEAR
For ST/SC category:- 21-37 year

Number of Attempts:-
For open category:- 4 attempts
For ST/SC category:- 7 attempts

Candidate must be citizen of India.
Other state student candidate also can apply through this exam.

There are four stage of selection:-
> Prelims Written Exam
> Mains Exam
> Interview

For more detail log on tohttp://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
14th November 2012, 11:36 PM
itsme.rockingdude

Hi dear,

21 to 38 for 2A/2B/3A/3B

Thanks
15th November 2012, 02:59 PM
SHIV .

you are eligible for B.Ed after completing BBA.

B.Ed is a Bachelor of Education which is generally done after completing your Graduation and then if you further want to settle as a teacher

but mainly those who want to acquire the job as a government teacher will do this course.

Eligibility Criteria:You need to have minimum of 45% of marks in your graduation to write this exam.There is no age stipulation for this course.

Eligibility For the KAS exam are :--Candidate should be an Indian.The Candidate should have graduation from recognized university.

Age limit for KAS Exam :Candidate must have 21-30 years , relaxation time For SC/ST/OBC candidates.
20th November 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi. My caste is cat-1, i m which times take to kas exams
13th December 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

can MBA students be able to apply for KAS?
13th December 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

can the students who have completed MBA apply for KAS?
11th January 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i have 46 percentage may i apply KAS examination
5th March 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam,

Greetings for the day,sir/madam,Im Jyothi an have completed my 2nd PUC an BA 2nd (2004)year completed but not completed my final year.
If yuo could help me with some more information regarding these KAS EXAMS,whether im eligible or for these EXAMS or not ?

As i never tried wrote these KAS EXAMS an these will be 1st attempent for wrote,please guide me.
25th March 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Exam pattern is in kannada or not
19th April 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

WHICH BOOK IS BETTER TO LEARN
19th May 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

sir I am studying in KSOU FINAL YEAR Bcom. I am apply to KAS EXAM.
26th June 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

sir-i did diploma in para medical.now i am studying B.SC in para medical at Rajiv Gandhi university in lateral system (direct 2nd year) can i apply KAS exam after complete my degree?
9th August 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the reservation ans relxsation of ex service man?
11th August 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

sir im studing in 2nd year bsc.(3rd sem bzc) can i apply kas exam?
18th August 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

after completing B.Sc nursing can i apply for KAS .what subjects i need to choose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?