27th December 2011, 10:31 PM
falakshahidshamshad

Procedure to apply for CA course having completed Intermediate?

i have completed my inter ,plz tell me how to apply fr ca...wat is the procedure of ca,wat are the subjects...

29th December 2011, 07:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CA course having completed Intermediate?

CA course consists of three stages, the CACPT exam, the IPCC course, and the final course. Since you have completed your intermediate you should apply for the CACPT Exam. The exam consists if two papers. Once you clear this test you can join the IPCC. There are two groups consisting of 7 papers in IPCC. Once you clear the intermediate course you can join for the final course. You should complete Information Technology Training of 25 days or 100 hours before joining the final course. Once you clear the final course you can register as a member of ICAI to become a CA.
30th December 2011, 02:48 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by falakshahidshamshad View Post
i have completed my inter ,plz tell me how to apply fr ca...wat is the procedure of ca,wat are the subjects...
In order to apply for the chartered accountancy course, you will have to qualify CPT to pursue the course. The CPT is conducted twice a year in the month of June and December.

The test is based on the following subject:

Fundamentals of Accounting
Mercantile Laws
General Economics
Quantitative Aptitude

After qualifying the test, you will have to enroll for the Professional Competence Course, which comprise of the the following subjects:

Advanced Accounting
Auditing and Assurance
Law, Ethics and Communication
Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Taxation
Information Technology and Strategic Management

After qualifying this stage of the course, you will have to undergo the following training along with the Final course:

100 Hours of Information Technology Training
3½ years of articled training

The Final course comprise of the following subjects:

Financial Reporting
Strategic Financial Management
Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
Corporate and Allied Laws
Advanced Management Accounting
Information Systems Control and Audit
Direct Tax Laws
Indirect Tax Laws

After completion of all training programs and every stage, you will have to undergo General Management and Communication Skills Course.
20th January 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me what's the process for entering CPT
28th January 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETE MY MBA. NOW I GUIDE THAT WHAT IS THE PROCEEDURE FOR ENTERING IN CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT COURSE.
WHAT IS POCEEDURE FOR ME
WHAT R SUBJECT/GROUP
MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
11th February 2012, 01:32 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by falakshahidshamshad View Post
ICAI :- Institute of Charted Accountant Accountant

If your aspiring to become an charted accountant then you should complete three levels like foundation course / Intermediate course and Final course .

The duration of the course is for four years . The course consist of theory papers as well as practical training . CA course having good scope in both the private as well as public sectors companies .

Eligibility criteria for CA Course :-

You should be finished 12th board examination in any discipline like , Commerce / science /arts from recognized . There is no age limit for CA course any candidate may apply for this examination , if there satisfy the education qualification . You should also crack the CPT Examination .

CPT :- Competency Professional Test . This examination is conducted by Institute of Charted Accountant Accountant for every twice a year during the month of May and November .

For this examination you should complete 10th or 12th in any discipline from recognized university . Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for this examination .

Syllabus for CPT Examination consist of ,Fundamentals of Accounting / Mercantile Laws / General Economics / Quantitative Aptitude .

If your qualified in IPPC course then you may directly apply for intermediate course without apply for foundation course . If your interested to apply for IPCC course then you need to complete 12th as well as CPT examination then only your eligible for IPCC course .

I attach the file regarding Syllabus and fees structure for CA course please go through it .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for Final Course.pdf(61.1 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus for CPT Examination.pdf(32.9 KB, 58 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus for IPCC Course.pdf(51.6 KB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf Fees sturture for CA course.pdf(59.4 KB, 91 views)
14th February 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for ca test
13th March 2012, 03:26 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You should be finished 12th board examination in any discipline like , Commerce / science /arts from recognized . There is no age limit for CA course any candidate may apply for this examination , if there satisfy the education qualification . You should also crack the CPT Examination .

CPT :- Competency Professional Test . This examination is conducted by Institute of Charted Accountant Accountant for every twice a year during the month of May and NovemberAfter qualifying the test, you will have to enroll for the Professional Competence Course, which comprise of the the following subjects:Advanced Accounting
Auditing and Assurance
Law, Ethics and Communication
Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Taxation
Information Technology and Strategic ManagementAfter qualifying this stage of the course, you will have to undergo the following training along with the Final course:100 Hours of Information Technology Training
3½ years of articled trainingThe Final course comprise of the following subjects:Financial Reporting
Strategic Financial Management
Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
30th May 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i am completed inter 1st year am i eligible for write cpt exam?
16th October 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

WHERE WAS THE BEST IN OUR INDIA CA AFTER COMPLETION OF INTERMIDIATE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?