26th December 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What exactly is company secretary course?

Could u please tell me What exactly is company secretary course?

28th December 2011, 07:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exactly is company secretary course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Could u please tell me What exactly is company secretary course?
Company Secretary is a professional who specializes in company and corporate law. These professionals must be appointed in companies having paid-up share capital of 5 crores or above, along with the companies seeking listing on stock exchange.
As far as the course is concerned, it is an professional course which can be pursue even after +2. A graduate in any discipline is exempted from the Foundation Program of the course.
The company secretary course is offered by Institute of Company Secretaries of India through distance mode.
The course apart from the foundation program, comprise of Executive and Professional Program.
As a company secretary, you will be able to either join any company or you may practice independently just like any other professional.

For complete information regarding the course, click here.
29th December 2011, 07:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Company Secretaries are important link between company and the board of directors. The CS course consists of three stages the foundation, the intermediate, and the final course. The candidates who have completed HSC in 10 + 2 pattern from any recognized University can apply for the foundation course. The minimum time required to pass the foundation course is 8 months. You can apply for intermediate course if you have completed graduation or those you have completed the foundation course. The candidates who have cleared the intermediate level can apply for the final course. You should undergo training after the completion of the final course.
14th January 2012, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

I am a graduate (B.A.),& doing a local office job because of the financial problems. I can't leave the job but want to do c.s. , can I do ?
Will this be ok to go for c.s. course with a job?
pls suggest me.
5th January 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

can I do the icwa cource when I am running my bcom degree & doing a job in a company Because My money Problem. I can't leave the job but want to do icwa, can I do? Please Suggest Me & Help me.
23rd October 2020, 03:02 PM
Priya Dhongade

Company secretary is a exam which is conducted by ICSI. You can do it after 12th in any stream the course have three stages foundation course then you have to complete intermediate course then you have to complete last step which called final course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?