12th October 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for IET training for 6 months in 5 star hotels?

My self shingam ganesh shivlingam actually I'm from Mumbai but currently I'm pursuing 2nd year in Bsc Catering and hotel administration in shevaroys it lies in tamil nadu,salem district yercaud how can I apply in 5 star hotel in want to do my IET training in 5 star. I got distinction in 1st year 85 % can you please help me out .

15th October 2017, 10:57 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IET training for 6 months in 5 star hotels?

There is no sure chance that you will get training permission in five star hotel, but still i will suggest you to apply for the internship both in five and three star hotels.

Procedure to apply
>> You need to get a internship approval letter from the institute where you are studying.
>> Letter must contain the your specialization in hotel management, topic for your training and required period of training.
>> Letter must be written in campus official notepad duly signed and stamped.
>> Submit the xerox of the letter at various hotel where you wish to do training.
>> Selection of candidate is done after a short interview session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?