16th December 2016, 05:28 PM
Ganesh Satyawali

Can I apply for Industrial Exposure Training in Five star Property The Leela Ambiance Hotel, Grugraw?

Respected Sir, I am Ganesh Satyawali student of Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management Haldwani, I am in the 2nd year of the course. I just want to do my 6 month Industrial Exposure Training in Five star Property The Leela Ambiance Hotel, so I want to know an I apply for Industrial Exposure Training in Five star Property The Leela Ambiance Hotel, Grugraw? Please tell me the procedure to apply for Training.

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best 5 star Hotels of 2015 in Delhi for Industrial training
  3. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  4. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  5. Any 5 star hotel in Goa for industrial exposure?
  6. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  7. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  8. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student?
  9. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  10. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  11. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  12. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  13. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student?
  14. How can I get IT confirmation letter regarding Industrial Training programme from any 5 Star Hotel?
  15. List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Industrial Training to BHM 1st year candidate in NCR and Delhi?
  16. How can I apply for Training in any 5 star Hotel in Bangalore if completed 3 months Training already?
  17. How to do Industrial Training in TAJ Hotel, Mumbai?
  18. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in top 5 star hotels in India being a candidate pursuing 1st year B.Sc?
30th October 2017, 10:21 PM
vishwas Mirashi

Default Re: Can I apply for Industrial Exposure Training in Five star Property The Leela Ambiance Hotel, Grugraw?

I am vishwas vilas Mirashi. I am study in S.y.b.sc (H. S.). I want to be industrial training in all departments for 5 star hotel in Mumbai. My email address [email protected].
thank you .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?