31st May 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student?

Respected Sir,
I am Mriganka Kumar Deka, a 1st year B.Sc in Hotel Management student from SBIHM, Kolkata willing to know the procedure to apply for my Industrial Training in top 5 star hotels in India.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in top 5 star hotels in India being a candidate pursuing 1st year B.Sc?
  2. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  3. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  4. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  5. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  6. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  7. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  8. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  9. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  11. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student?
  12. List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Industrial Training to BHM 1st year candidate in NCR and Delhi?
  13. How can I get IT confirmation letter regarding Industrial Training programme from any 5 Star Hotel?
  14. How to do industrial training out of India? I am a Hotel Management student
  15. Best 5 star Hotels of 2015 in Delhi for Industrial training
  16. Which is the better place to do Industrial training India or Dubai or Singapore?
  17. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  18. Total number of posts available in 5 star Hotels after B.Sc in Hotel Management?
20th March 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student?

Hi I'm kumari suman 3 year b.sc student of ihm Kolkata..willing to know the procedure to apply for my industrial training.. in 5 star hotel of Kolkata ...my id :-suman2012silchar @gmail.com
22nd December 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student?

Hi I'm Trijit Chatterjee 3 year b.sc student from GURU NANAK INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT KOLKATA, willing to know the procedure to apply for my industrial training... in 5 star hotel of Kolkata.... my id :- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?