24th February 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D entrance exam?

What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D entrance exam? Is there any formalities followed for it? or anyone can apply for the entrance exam? What would be the type of preparation required for the Ph.D course? Can someone provide the complete information for it? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  2. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  3. Where can I apply to study Ph.D in Parapsychology? Procedure to apply and tips to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam?
  4. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  5. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  7. Procedure to apply for PhD entrance exams of various universities in India? -- [New]
  8. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  9. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  10. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  12. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  15. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  16. Procedure to apply and Computer Science syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by IP University?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  18. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
20th June 2016, 06:40 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D entrance exam? Is there any formalities followed for it? or anyone can apply for the entrance exam? What would be the type of preparation required for the Ph.D course? Can someone provide the complete information for it? Thanks.

The PhD entrance examination is conducted for the purpose of admitting students to PhD programme.
The aspirant has to apply to the entrance through the application form available for this purpose.
The eligibility to do the PhD is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks from any recognised university. You have to clear the PhD entrance test and interview for the admission. You can find the details in the university website. The PhD programme is available in Full Time and Part Time mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?