26th July 2015, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and syllabus of KPSC exam for B.Com graduate? Tips for preparation?

Hi,
This is Anitha Ramesh. I have completed B.Com last year. My question is how to apply in KPSC exam? Kindly tell me the procedure to apply for it? What is the syllabus for exam? And how can I prepare for it?

15th October 2017, 09:59 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and syllabus of KPSC exam for B.Com graduate? Tips for preparation?

Yes, you can appear in KPSC examination conducted for recruitment of candidates in different state services.

The required qualification to appear for most of the post is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from recognised university.

The age limit to appear in examination is 21-35 years with relaxation in age limit for reserved category.

The students can apply for examination online at official website. The examination syllabus varies with examination. For detail information visit at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
8th June 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply and syllabus of KPSC exam for B.Com graduate? Tips for preparation?

How to take the syllabus to prepare for kpsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?