16th April 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for the Ph.D entrance exam in JMU and when to apply?

i want to kno about the entran exam if p.h.d in j.m.u i completed my p.g with 57% n wht is the last date for apply in the entrance exam of phd? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  2. Procedure to apply in Alagappa University PhD entrance exam?
  3. Registration procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Burdwan University? Last date of application and date of entrance exam?
  4. Where can I apply to study Ph.D in Parapsychology? Procedure to apply and tips to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam?
  5. Procedure and requirements to apply for JNTU External PhD Entrance Test?
  6. Am I eligible to do PhD being a Statistics postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for PhD in Physiotherapy course in IIT, Madras?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam of National Centre For Biological Sciences for M.Phil student?
  10. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  12. Procedure to apply for Ph.D(History) entrance exam conducted by JNU?
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
  14. Entrance exam available to study PhD in Nursing at AIIMS? Procedure to apply?
  15. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  17. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?
28th April 2016, 11:45 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for the Ph.D entrance exam in JMU and when to apply?

You have to apply on a prescribed format when admission notification is announced by the concerned university. You have got above 55% marks in PG means you are definitely eligible for Ph.D entrance exam.

For admission best entrance exams are NET/SET/GATE/JRF which makes you eligible for admission across the country without appearing for any other entrance exam and also makes you eligible for fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?