14th September 2017, 08:38 PM
Princeaggarwal

Procedure to apply for industrial training in DMRC or NTPS after pursuing B.Tech in Civil 7the semester?

Procedure to apply for industrial training in DMRC or NTPS after pursuing B.Tech in Civil 7the semester? I will be completing the course soon and it will be good if I can complete the industrial training soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

31st January 2018, 05:56 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for industrial training in DMRC or NTPS after pursuing B.Tech in Civil 7the semester?

Being a 7th semester candidate, you are eligible to apply industrial training in DMRC or NTPC. Before applying industrial training in DMRC or NTPC, please ensure the followings:
1. Your institute must be well affiliated by any recognized university.
2. You must not have any pending backlog till sixth semester.

After ensuring the above, you have to write an application to the head of "Training cell" of the company. Don't forget to attach the college's recommendation letter with application. Submit the application before the due date.
If your application shortlisted by the scrutiny cell, then you are eligible to start industrial training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?