4th April 2012, 11:59 AM
Bhagwat Dayal Singhal

Procedure to apply for JBT entrance exam? What is the age limit? Last date to apply for this exam in Faridabad and Delhi? List of the government and non government colleges?

Procedure of how to apply for JBT entrance exam, age limit, last dates for applying this exam in faridabad and Delhi (please send me list of Govt. and non-govt. colleges)

Related Questions:
  1. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  2. Maximum age limit to apply for a Government Teacher Job in Delhi through JBT course?
  3. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation? -- [New]
  4. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  5. How to apply for government jobs in universities or government colleges? Maximum/upper age limit to apply for government job after clearing NET exam?
  6. How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the age limit for female candidates in KV Sangathan and Delhi Government for JBT post
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing M.E(PPM) in OU with 62%
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  10. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to join DIET/JBT course? Which are the government recognized centers in Delhi?
  12. Age Limit for Government Teaching Jobs?
  13. What is the last age limit to apply for JBT jobs in Delhi and UP?
  14. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  15. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  16. What is the age limit for SC candidates to apply government job?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for JBT after graduating from BCA? What is the age limit for a general female candidate?
  18. When is the OAS entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? What is the age limit?

15th July 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for JBT entrance exam? What is the age limit? Last date to apply for this exam in Faridabad and Delhi? List of the government and non government colleges?

i want to do jbt from chandigarh................. how to apply?

20th July 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for JBT entrance exam? What is the age limit? Last date to apply for this exam in Faridabad and Delhi? List of the government and non government colleges?

What is the age limit of jbt enterance exam in hp

25th July 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

what is last date of submit theform in jbt entrance test

15th August 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

JBT ENTERANCE TEST 2012

20th September 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the persentage require to apply for jbt?

3rd June 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What is age limit for JBT

21st May 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission date for JBT in harayana and delhi please tell me ans fast .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?