30th December 2017, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Pharm D course in Government colleges? Do I need to clear any entrance exam?

Procedure to apply for Pharm D course in Government colleges? Do I need to clear an entrance exam? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? What are the steps to follow? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any differance between Pharm.D and post baccalaureate Pharm.D? Colleges in Kerala which have PB Pharma.D?
  2. Job opportunities after B.Pharm and procedure to apply for job
  3. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure followed to get the government job? How to get the government job?
  5. List of Government Colleges offering M.Pharm(Cognosy) course? Admission procedure of the course?
  6. Procedure to apply and get government jobs after completion of B.Pharm course? -- [New]
  7. Procedure and entrance exam for Government Hospital Pharmacist job?
  8. How can I apply for B.Pharm government college in Kerala?
  9. When is the entrance exam for M.Pharm? What is the procedure to apply?
  10. Entrance exams to appear to get a government college in Gujarat for M.Pharm course?
  11. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  12. How many colleges are available for M.Pharm in Q.A?
  13. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  14. Admission procedure for B.Ed course? When will the admissions open in Government Colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admissions?
  15. Is there any entrance exam for Pharm.D?
  16. Government jobs for B.Pharma freshers? Procedure of joining M.Pharma government colleges?
  17. Procedure to apply for JBT entrance exam? What is the age limit? Last date to apply for this exam in Faridabad and Delhi? List of the government and non government colleges?
  18. How to apply for ISRO Entrance Exam? Required percentage to appear for ISRO Exam? Procedure to clear this Exam?
10th April 2018, 11:28 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Pharm D course in Government colleges? Do I need to clear any entrance exam?

If you want to seek admission in government Pharmacy College then you must have passed your 10 + 2 with medical or non medical stream. Obviously nowadays Government colleges and Universities are conducting entrance exams in order to give admission to the deserving students.
The exam is mainly conducted in the month of June most of the states of India and admissions are done in the month of July and classes are started from August.
Once you will get qualified in the entrance exam then you have to check your rank and according to your rank you have to attend the counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?