1st May 2013, 02:32 PM
gurumanihk

Am I eligible for bank job? I have done BBA in distance education

Hi frds I am doing my bba in distance education n holding my diploma in Aircraft maintenance Engineer..am I eligible for bank jobs..n where shall I get all the details regarding the exams n job details... N what's the portion for the exams

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Fr Bank PO exams? I've done BBA from EIILM university Sikkim through correspondence
  2. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  3. Am I eligible for private bank job after doing MBA in finance through distance education from SMU?
  4. Am I eligible to give the Bank PO exam after passing BCA with distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges or universities providing distance education after completing BBA with 70%?
  6. Job opportunities after B.Sc IT course? Will the distance education study cause any problem to get good job?
  7. How to do BBA distance education course after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular?
  9. Am I eligible for bank exam in Indi after doing inter and degree in distance education
  10. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  11. Am I eligible for MBA in HR after retailing in BBA through distance education
  12. Is there any value for CS after BBA and MBA distance education?
  13. Will I face any difficulty to get admission in Abroad Universities (UK, USA or Canada) , if I do BBA from Amity University through distance education? -- [New]
  14. Will I be eligible for Bank PO after bachelor degree from distance education?
  15. Am I eligible for bank PO after doing bachelor degree from distance education
  16. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  17. Is a BCA(distance education) pursuing candidate eligible for bank PO? List of Government sectors can be applied by the candidate
  18. Is MS/M.Tech distance education degree is eligible to get Asst.Prof/Lecturer in engg college?
21st May 2013, 02:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank job? I have done BBA in distance education

Graduates in any subject can apply for clerk/P.O position. You can apply for the same, if you are pursuing the course from any of the recognized Universities. Those below 28 years can apply for clerical position. In case of bank P.O, the upper age limit is 30 years. IBPS, SBI, etc often carry out entrance test for selection.
3rd September 2013, 10:19 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend yes you are eligible to apply Bank job for passing BBA in distance education.

You can eligible to apply IBPS exam.

IBPS stand for INSTITUTE OF BANKING AND PERSONAL SELECTIOTN.

IBPS Conducts the common written examination for 20 public sector banks in every year.

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS exam:-

The Qualifications Required for IBPS Clerical Examination are :-

Candidate must have to completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Age Limit :-

Age should be between 18 years to 28 years for General category candidates.

3 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates

and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST category Candidates.

Candidate shoulld be an Indian citizen.

The Qualifications Required for IBPS PO Examination are :-

Candidate must have completed Graduation degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.

Age Limit : -

Age should be between 21 years to 30 years.

3 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates

and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST category Candidates.

Candidate shoulld be an Indian citizen.

For more informatioon visit:- http://www.ibps.in

All the best................
3rd September 2013, 12:22 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

Yes, BBA graduates are also eligible for Banking Clerks and Probationary officer posts under Institute of Banking personnel selection.

>>>Syllabus for Banking examinations :

1.General awareness.

2.Quantitative Aptitude

3.General English

4.Reasoning

5.Computer awareness and Marketing AWARENESS.

Short listed aspirants in all the above examinations will only will be called for Interview session.

1.General awareness:

This test will be conducted to test the students in past and present changes in the world.

2.Quantitative Aptitusde:

This test to measure the speed and accurate in dealing with computation,Interpretation of tables,graphs etc.,

3.General English:

To test English ability by questions on vocabulary,sentence formation,grammar,comprehension of passages,synonyms,antonyms etc.,

4.Reasoning:

this test is to judge,think and reason during problems.

5.Computer/Marketing Awareness:

To test knowledge on Computer systems.

All the best.......................

3rd September 2013, 12:25 PM
santhosh29

Eligibility criteria for Bank Exams:

Age limts:

Bank PO Exams:

Age between 20-30 years candidates are eligible.

Bank Clerk Exams:

Age between 20-28 years candidates are eligible.

Education qualification :

A Candidate must complete a Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University

Computer certificate/ knowledge & Local Language :

Bank PO Exams:

Not Compulsory.

Bank Clerk Exams:

Compulsory.
3rd September 2013, 12:51 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Having a distance education degree is not going to be a problem as long as you have completed it from recognized college. If your college is recognized then do not worry at all and appear for the banking exam.

You can consider appearing for the banking exams by Institute of Banking Personnel Services (IBPS). You should consider applying for one of these two banking exams depending on whether you are eligible for them or not.

IBPS Clerical

IBPS Bank PO

Both exams have almost the same criteria apart from percentage criteria. While there isn't any for Clerical, for Bank PO, there is minimum requirement. IBPS Clerical exam is conducted twice a year. First time in March and second time towards the end of the year.

While the Bank PO is only conducted once a year. Generally it is conducted in June/July but it is not a rule.

IBPS Clerical/PO Requirement

1. Only Indian citizens can apply.

2. Must have completed any valid graduation degree course.

3. Minimum of 60 percent marks must have been obtained for Bank PO.

4. 55 percent marks are required by SC/ST.

5. There is no marks criteria for Clerical exam.

6. You should have diploma/degree in Computers.

7. Else Computer Science/IT subject in 12th/college should have been taken.

8. You can also apply if hold certificate in Computer operating skills.

9. The duration of the course should be at least 6 months.

10. The age limit is 20 to 28 years for both the exams.

11. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

12. While SC/ST have 5 years relaxation.

13. The relaxation is 10 years for PWD.
3rd September 2013, 01:20 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Bank job as you have completed BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration) Degree through distance education as there is no specific criteria to complete Graduation through regular mode to apply for Bank job.

Bank job like Clerical and P.O. post, the examination generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection).

The eligible candidate aspiring for SBI/IBPS Clerical exam must be an Indian Citizen having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years for SBI and from 20 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate for IBPS Clerical exam with good knowledge over computer operation.

The eligible candidate aspiring for SBI/IBPS P.O. exam, must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good command over computer operation.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
3rd September 2013, 06:43 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

My dear friend to get a job in bank after the B.B.A. from distance education it is good to go for the such a good job in banking .

You have to appear in the I.B.P.S. exam to go for the banking jobs in any sector in India , There are so many posts for that you can apply in the bank jobs are as -:

Bank P.O. , It is the most precious and the best reputed post after the post of manager in any bank.

Clerical post

Post of cashier

Record keeper

Receptionist

Computer operator

Skills and eligibility are needed to get a job in bank are -;

Computer Knowledge

Soft communication skills

Time management

Capacity to handle a work

Internet knowledge is also best for you if going in this field .

Should be a graduate candidate from a form a recognized university .

Candidate should also be Indian .

Age criteria is - 18-28 years for general category and minimum is 21-30 for all .

Relaxation is for the OB C , Sc and St is as - 3 years for Ob c and 5 years for Sc/St .

Banks that you can join are -;

I.D.B.I. bank

H.D.F.C. bank

Indian Bank

Canera bank

State Bank of India

P.N.B.

state Bank of Patiala

I.C.I.C.I. bank

Bank Of Baroda

Bank of India

These are the commonly used banks in our country that you can join .

Thanks have a nice day .
25th June 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BBA this year from KRISHNA KANTA HANDIQUE STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY, GUWAHATI (ASSAM). it is recognized by both Assam Govt. & UGC. so, can I eligible for applying in in Regional Rural Bank in scale - II (General Banking Officer) which will be conducted by IBPS in September' 2014?
8th August 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Iam saranya doing my 2nd bcom through distane education can i apply for bank bank job? Or is there any other option that i can go for?
14th May 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Hai all , this is Indra I completed my degree bcom in distance mode and I didn't have intermediate , so my question is can i.apply ibps clerk,po, H E L P ME. PLS
23rd February 2016, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Will you suggest private bank jobs for BBA graduate done in distance education.
16th September 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

I am preparing for IPS officer can I also prepare for bank manager .the preparation for IPS helpful to me in banking exam.
10th April 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Hello everyone i am tuhin. My doubt is i completed my BBA in sikkim manipal university distance learning program and now i pursuing PGDM in AIMA can i eligible for all kind of private sec job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?