13th October 2017, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for studies in IISc Bangalore?

Procedure to apply for studies in IISc Bangalore? What would be the minimum criteria needed which they will look for? Can someone please give me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  2. Procedure to do six months winter training from IISc Bangalore in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure for applying internship in IISC Bangalore?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in IISC, Bangalore for Electrical final year student?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  7. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  10. Procedure to apply for a summer internship at IISC Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure and formalities of doing PhD in IISc Bangalore?
  12. Which is the best institute for MSc Chemistry in India?
  13. How can I apply for Integrated PhD course in IISC, Bangalore being a T.Y.B.Sc(Physics) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  14. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D in IIT Chennai and IISC Bangalore?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IISC Bangalore?
  16. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  17. What are the job opportunities after doin the 4 year BS course in bangalore.?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, DLF and IISC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
1st November 2017, 09:11 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Procedure to apply for studies in IISc Bangalore?

For getting admission in IISc Bangalore, you can apply through KVPY, JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced) and NEET.

Candidates are admitted into this institute through merit ranks of these exams.

After getting decent rank in anyone of these exams, students will have to separately apply for counseling for getting admission to IISc Bangalore.
2nd November 2017, 11:57 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for studies in IISc Bangalore?

You can get admission both in undergraduate course , post graduate course from IISC Bangalore.
Admission is done mainly by the NEET , and JEE mains exam score card.
A part of merit in exam a personal screening or mock discussion is done while selection of candidate.

For more details and to get application form kindly write at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?