20th November 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How can i apply for summer training in IOCL being a Diploma student?

Sir,

Please tell me the procedure for applying for summer training/internship in IOCL. I am pursuing my diploma course mechanical 2nd year from punjab technical university. Sir please reply soon.
thanks

11th December 2017, 09:48 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i apply for summer training in IOCL being a Diploma student?

If you have any contact with any employee of IOCL, then you can get the internship opportunity through his/her reference. You can also visit the HR department of the respective branch of IOCL and submit your resume. You have to fill up an application form and submit it with your documents. Now the admin department will guide you about the whole selection procedure which you have to follow carefully in order to start your training.
25th April 2019, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i apply for summer training in IOCL being a Diploma student?

Dear sir. I am student diploma in mechanical engineering haryana government polytechnic and top rank at present haryana board. 1st semester to 3rd semester top in board mechanical department. I try summer vocational training. Iocl. Bihar.and my name is Ram Rekha Ranjan.
27th April 2019, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the procedure for applying for summer training in IOCL HALDIA.I am pursing my Diploma Course Mechanical Engineering 2nd Year student From GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY(HALDIA).Sir please Reply Soon
2nd August 2023, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am a student of government polytechnic sampla,Haryana.How can I do summer internship in IOCL Barauni?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?