31st July 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become CBI Officer being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?

im persuing my b.tech final year in Computer science engg.. i want to become a CBI officer.. wt is procedure for that..

Related Questions:
  1. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  2. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to become a CBI officer? What is the procedure? I am studying final year engineering in SRM university
  4. How to become a CBI Officer being a candidate pursuing 1st year of B.Com course?
  5. What shall I do to become a CBI Officer being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  6. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  7. How can I become a CBI officer?
  8. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a job in my final year after pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science?
  10. List of Coaching centers for GATE Exam in Delhi being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  11. Guidance on Project title for me being a candidate pursuing final year of CSE?
  12. How should I become a IPS Officer being a candidate pursuing Engineering in Computer Science?
  13. What should I do to become a Officer in CBI or CID pursuing final year of Engineering?
  14. How to join CBI being a candidate pursuing final year BSc in IT?
  15. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Computer Science?
  16. How to become a CBI officer after passing B.E Mechanical
  17. How may I get recruited in RAW? I am pursuing B.Tech(In final year) with CSE stream
  18. Which exam is need to cleared for becoming CBI Officer after BE? -- [New]
7th August 2011, 08:14 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to become CBI Officer being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?

SSC Board conducts the exam for recruitment into the post of CBI Sub Inspector.There are many posts in CBI Officer's and you can get all the details in the following link

http://www.cbi.gov.in/recruitments/vacancy.php
Procedure
The notifications will be put in the following link hence go through it.
Since you are about to complete your graduation from a recognized University hence you can definitely apply for CBI Sub-Inspector post if your age group is from 20-25 years.The examination is generally held once a year around February and the information regarding how to fill in application forms and other particulars are published in the weekly journal Employment News usually in the month of October of the last year.You just need to stay updated about the notifications.The application forms will be available in the head/central post office of your city.

The examination wills consists of two parts comprising of written examination and personality test.Written examination consists of general test and English language.Hence start your preparation as soon as possible.
7th August 2011, 10:54 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to become CBI Officer being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?

There are many posts in CBI Officer's and you can get all the details in this site:- [http://www.cbi.gov.in/recruitments/vacancy.php]

You have to complete your Graduation from a Recognized University hence you can definitely apply for CBI Sub-Inspector post and your age should between 20-25 years.
The examination is generally held once a year around February and the information regarding how to fill in application forms and other particulars are published in the weekly journal Employment News usually in the month of October of the last year.

The application forms will be available in the head/central post office of your city.

The examination wills consists of two parts comprising of written examination and personality test.
Written examination consists of general test and English language.Hence start your preparation as soon as possible.

Best of luck!
7th August 2011, 02:01 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im persuing my b.tech final year in Computer science engg.. i want to become a CBI officer.. wt is procedure for that..
hmmmmmm...want to become a CBI officer that's nice to be........

for becoming a CBI officer you need to apply and get selected by staff selection board for staff ranks or get selected for IPS and go to CBI on deputation.....

you have to be minded in this because the CBI officer is not very simple role to play......try out to play mind problems to get qualify ............

best of luck..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?