2nd January 2018, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change college in 2nd year? Can I take transfer from one state to another?

I am studying in 2nd year B.E in CSE and I want to change my college which is in Tamil Nadu now to Andhra Pradesh. I also had arrears in my 1st year. Can I take transfer from one state to another? What is the procedure of taking state to state transfer?

4th January 2018, 10:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change college in 2nd year? Can I take transfer from one state to another?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one college to another college in 2nd year of the course. To be eligible to get Degree certificate, you have to pursue complete duration of the course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing the course. I'm case if you are not interested to pursue your higher studies from your present college then, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of B.E course in another college where you wish to pursue your B.E course.
23rd June 2020, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change college in 2nd year? Can I take transfer from one state to another?

I am an international student and due to some reasons i have to shift to India; I am doing my diploma in Mass Media in Singapore, so in India will I be able to get admission in the 2nd year directly as it is allowed in Singapore, or I will have to take the course from 1st year update me soon as I have to plan accordingly and I don't want to waste a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?