22nd April 2018, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Industrial Training in Taj Palace for Hotel Management Diploma student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am from Kanpur, studying Diploma in Hotel Management. I want to do Industrial Training at Taj Palace, New Delhi. Please tell me the procedure of joining. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get industrial training done at Taj Hotel, Delhi?
  2. How to do Industrial Training in TAJ Hotel, Mumbai?
  3. What to do for paid Industrial training in Taj Mahal Hotel Mumbai?
  4. What is the training given in TAJ Bengal hotel during internship?
  5. Best 5 star Hotels of 2015 in Delhi for Industrial training
  6. Procedure to do Industrial Training from Singapore for a Hotel Management student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student?
  8. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  9. Possibility to do Industrial Training in Australia for BSc(Hotel Management) 4th semester student?
  10. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  11. How to do training from Taj Hotel, Mumbai after B.Sc Airlines Tourism and Hospitality Management?
  12. Possibility to do Industrial Training in Dubai for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  13. How to do training from Taj Delhi in June? I am pursuing Hotel Management from Bhopal
  14. List of Hotels offering Industrial Training to BSc(Hotel Management) 3rd semester student in Dubai? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for Industrial Exposure Training in Five star Property The Leela Ambiance Hotel, Grugraw?
  16. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to complete my hotel management industrial training in India?
  18. How to do industrial training out of India? I am a Hotel Management student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?