3rd July 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Industrial Training from Singapore for a Hotel Management student?

Hello sir, My name is Ashish and I am student of 2nd year of Hotel Management. I want to do 6 month Industrial Training from Singapore. Please tell me procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the better place to do Industrial training India or Dubai or Singapore?
  2. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student?
  3. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  4. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  5. Can I apply for Industrial Exposure Training in Five star Property The Leela Ambiance Hotel, Grugraw?
  6. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Industrial Training in Malaysia/Singapore for Banking & Finance student?
  8. How to complete my hotel management industrial training in India? -- [New]
  9. How to do industrial training out of India? I am a Hotel Management student
  10. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  11. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  13. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  14. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  15. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
  16. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  17. Industrial Training of 6 months in 5 stars hotels in Dubai for Hotel Management student?
  18. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
10th January 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Industrial Training from Singapore for a Hotel Management student?

My name sandeep singh i m doing diploma of food production i want to my six month industrial training in Singapore may i do my training there please give me response sir
9th August 2018, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Industrial Training from Singapore for a Hotel Management student?

Hey there, am a student of diploma in food production..how I can get my 6 months industrial training from abroad what procedure does it takes can I grab some information regarding to this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?