1st September 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Com from Delhi School of Correspondence?

My daughter has just passed her Class XII exam from commerce stream with 51.2% marks. Is she eligible to take admission in B.Com(Pass) from School of Correspondence Courses of Delhi University? Can you please answer me on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  2. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  3. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  4. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I do CA with B.Com from DU?
  6. What is the procedure and last date to get admission for B.Com course in Delhi University?
  7. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  8. Procedure for doing B.Ed correspondence from Jamiya College of Delhi?
  9. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  10. How to get admission in Delhi School of Economics? What is the procedure?
  11. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  12. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence from Delhi/Jamia University? I am from B.A Calcutta University
  13. What is the procedure to follow to change school to different zone?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  15. When and how to get the admission in a new school?
  16. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  17. What is the admission procedure of Delhi School of Economics?
  18. List of top 15 CBSE school in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure for getting admission?
4th September 2015, 09:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Com from Delhi School of Correspondence?

Yes, she is very much eligible to get admission in B.Com from Delhi School of correspondence. Your daughter will however have to appear for an entrance examination for admission in DU.

However, below I have mentioned a link which will enable you to get more information in details regarding admission in DU.

http://http://sol.du.ac.in/Admission/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?