23rd June 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job abroad after completion of M.Pharm in India?

how to get job at abroad after completion of m.pharm in india ..please tell me if its really possible

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  2. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  4. What are the chances of getting a job after completion of M.Sc course in abroad? -- [New]
  5. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad?
  6. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  7. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  8. Can I study in India or abroad to get a good job in future?
  9. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  10. What is the scope of completion of BAMS course in abroad?
  11. Age limit for CPL in Abroad? How to go for job after completion of course?
  12. What is the criteria required to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Pharm?
  13. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of MDS course with just 1 year course to be done in abroad?
  15. Which one is a good choice between doing Job in India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  16. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  17. Job Prospects in India and Abroad after completion of Engineering in Leather Technology?
  18. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
2nd July 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job abroad after completion of M.Pharm in India?

i have completed m.pharm in pharmacology in india i want to get a job in usa. how to get a job in us what is the procedure to get a job in usa
6th June 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get a job in usa after completing m.pharm clinical pharmacy from india ?
20th September 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m. Pharmacy in pharmaceutics. I want to work in abroad. So plz suggest concerned exams I need to apply for
21st March 2017, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how to get a job in abroad after completion of m.pharm in chemistry and what is the procedure?
21st May 2020, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

what are the opportunities in abroad after m.pharmacy and how to get a job in abroad?
21st May 2020, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

what are the opportunities in abroad after m.pharmacy and how to get a job in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?