26th May 2012, 09:52 PM
sheema rasool

Procedure to do M.Phil in Economics in Jammu University?

what is the procedure of doing m.phil in economics through jammu university

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do M.Phil in Economics in Jammu University?
  2. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.Ed from Jammu University? -- [New]
  4. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  5. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  6. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  7. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join Annamalai University after completing degree in MBA? Procedure to join the M.Phil?
  9. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  10. How should I take admission for M.Phil in Jammu University or JMI?
  11. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Jammu University through correspondence? How much fee is charged?
  12. How may I do M.P.Ed through correspondence? What's the applying procedure? I've done B.P. Ed from Nagpur university
  13. How may I do B.Ed from Jammu university without attending any class in the session? What is its course fee structure?
  14. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  15. Admission procedure for B.Ed course in Jammu university?
  16. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  17. How may I join M.P.Ed program in Jammu university after completing B.P.Ed from Nagpur university?
  18. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
8th August 2012, 02:29 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do M.Phil in Economics in Jammu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheema rasool View Post
what is the procedure of doing m.phil in economics through jammu university

Candidate who seeks to pursue M.Phil degree from the University of Jammu, must have completed the Masters Degree in the relevant Discipline with a minimum of second Division marks from a recognized Institution. Admission is based on Entrance Test conducted by the University.

The University of Jammu offers M.Phil program in Economics, through its Department of Economics.

For detail information one must contact the Department of Economics - Jammu University.

One may also refer to the following link.
28th January 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do M.Phil in Economics in Jammu University?

How many semester are in M.Phil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?