26th July 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I do 2 courses at a time from different universities(MBA in Banking and Finance from Symbiosis and diploma course from IGNOU)?

can i do two courses at a time from different university(mba in banking & finance from symbosis & some diploma course from ignou)?
thx
NAINA

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the short term courses in finance? I am pursuing MBA in finance from Symbiosis Pune
  2. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  3. WHat is the cost of diploma in Banking Finance through IGNOU?
  4. How the Finance and Account Management field good from career prespectives?
  5. What should a B.Com Graduate(Financial Market) do for further studies?
  6. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  8. Procedure to do MBA in finance management through correspondence course from Symbiosis or IGNOU?
  9. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  10. Which course to do to get into Financial Investment sector?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in I.F.B.I after scoring 51% marks in higher secondary, 49% in Matriculation and 56.70% in Graduation?
  12. Career in sociology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I join IFBI course if I am 29 years old
  14. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  15. M.Com & Diploma in Comparative Mythology -- [New]
  16. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  17. How may I get details information regarding banking and finance courses or part time MBA course in Ahmadabad?
  18. Finance related diploma courses for B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai?
17th November 2011, 03:29 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Can I do 2 courses at a time from different universities(MBA in Banking and Finance from Symbiosis and diploma course from IGNOU)?

I think you can do this but it would be highly uncomfortable.
As examination dates could clash
To concentrate on both the subject would be very difficult.
It would be much fair to do course one by one.
7th December 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do 2 courses at a time from different universities(MBA in Banking and Finance from Symbiosis and diploma course from IGNOU)?

i m a commerce graduate and i have already enrolled for mba in ignou........... can i opt for another course in ignou at the same time? plz reply soon plzzzzz
thanx
hrishi
8th December 2011, 10:01 AM
akashcg02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do two courses at a time from different university(mba in banking & finance from symbosis & some diploma course from ignou)?
thx
NAINA
You can surely take up both the courses simultaneously, if i'm not wrong the diploma course is PGDBA, if yes then its easy to you because in PGDBA, which is a diploma course of one year contains only 7 subjects, that too 3 in 1st sem and 4 in 2nd sem. so you can definitely take up the diploma course.
9th December 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

can i do my M.A english in distance in acharyanagarjuna university and M.Ed regular in OU
1st January 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

mba finance & taxation avaible in ignou
2nd May 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

can i do MA in english nd hindi at same time from ignou?
29th May 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

can I do 2 courses at a time from ITI and polytechnic???
21st May 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have given the b.sc. Ist year exams this year and want to know that may i take admission in the bba from ignou with my regular b.sc. classes
AMAR
20th June 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my 12th from science stream and i want to do polytechnic and b.com from different universities..can i do both the courses simaltaneously.
20th June 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my 12th from science stream and i want to do polytechnic and b.com from different universities..can i do both the courses simaltaneously.please reply me as soon as possible.
25th August 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

can i do mba ( logistic & shipping ) from bharathiar university and mba ( hr) from ignou at the same time
6th July 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

can i do any post graduate certificate programme from ignou and MA in english from delhi university at the same time?
6th July 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

can i do any post graduate certificate programme from ignou and MA in english from delhi university at the same time?
21st September 2016, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I want to ask that I am seeking for distance education for banking and finance from ignu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?